Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logging In Issue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Logging In Issue
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nekusar

Registration Date: 12-01-2013
Race in game: Absorber

Logging In Issue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: RaxistheReturned (DeusMorte too)

Problem description: So with RaxistheReturned I can log in, then when I click anything I'm instantly logged out for inactivity.

With DeusMorte it just refreshes the log in page when I try to log in.

Started around 00:05ish

05-04-2018 02:45 Nekusar is offline Search for Posts by Nekusar Add Nekusar to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am able to log in but doing certain things logs me out like looking at the auction page

In te world chat a few people are having problems with this
05-04-2018 02:47 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Nekusar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nekusar
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't even see the tabs for World chat or clan chat

05-04-2018 02:49 Nekusar is offline Search for Posts by Nekusar Add Nekusar to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Same. Every attempt to click around after logging in sends me back out of the game for "inactivity" :/

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
05-04-2018 04:09 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Sanctus

Registration Date: 03-14-2012

Clicking on Armory/ Items list on auction logs me off because of inactivity.
05-04-2018 04:50 Sanctus is offline Search for Posts by Sanctus Add Sanctus to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Sanctus
Clicking on Armory/ Items list on auction logs me off because of inactivity.

same for me

window.location.href="http://bloodwars.net/";

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 05-04-2018 05:50.

05-04-2018 05:49 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thank you for the reports, is this still happening?

05-04-2018 12:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

no. all good. thanks
05-04-2018 12:59 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Nekusar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nekusar

It's resolved itself now

05-04-2018 17:58 Nekusar is offline Search for Posts by Nekusar Add Nekusar to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The star wars event didn't fire properly, you'll get a Night of Heroes as compensation Smile

05-06-2018 12:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logging In Issue

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH