Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Reset Evos for Premium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reset Evos for Premium 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
Does nobody else see how continually adding features that are exclusively for premium pushes the game away from being free to play?
Eventually it would become "free to play" a "trial version" of the game, but essential to pay to keep up with players who not only get more daily actions (a decent advantage, but still only just that) but who can also reset their character to capitalise off whatever new changes are made.
I appreciate the work the Dev team do, and I buy Prem when I can to support them. But alot of what they do is try to maintain balance between different races/tattoos etc... so I appreciate their efforts by playing the game as its put before me. Complaining that a new feature makes your choices seem like mistakes is kinda disregarding their efforts no?
Yes, we all make some poor choices, live with them. If everyone has to do the same its not a punishment, its just (non)life. If only non prem players have to live with it, it becomes a punishment only for those who dont/cant pay.

Race change and tattoo change were added before we had multi accounts, whats the excuse now?

Where are those players who are capitalising this in such way? How much can you gain really?
I've change my tattoos and race multiply times and you don't see me skyrocket to top 10.
Now giving the option to reset evos I'd like to see 1 person who can use it to really lift off. Like 3x better ranking.

How would they earn anything if they would have premium option without any bonuses.
Maybe if there would be more, there wouldn't be reasons to make free stuff priced like caravans.
You talk about a problem that does not exist in this game. Start to feel like jealousy.

07-05-2018 13:29 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. The problem doesnt exist because the devs hae made continuous effort to prevent it from happening.

2. There are plenty of quality of life options (like shortening, armoury extention, etc) that bring more revenue for the dev team without compromising the integrity of the free to play ethics they have maintained all these years.

3. Caravan deluxe was always a prem option. Basic caravan wasnt changed from free to premium, it simply doesnt exist anymore (supposedly due to issues relating to the app, but this is not the thread for that discussion).

07-05-2018 19:55 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
Does nobody else see how continually adding features that are exclusively for premium pushes the game away from being free to play?
Eventually it would become "free to play" a "trial version" of the game, but essential to pay to keep up with players who not only get more daily actions (a decent advantage, but still only just that) but who can also reset their character to capitalise off whatever new changes are made.
I appreciate the work the Dev team do, and I buy Prem when I can to support them. But alot of what they do is try to maintain balance between different races/tattoos etc... so I appreciate their efforts by playing the game as its put before me. Complaining that a new feature makes your choices seem like mistakes is kinda disregarding their efforts no?
Yes, we all make some poor choices, live with them. If everyone has to do the same its not a punishment, its just (non)life. If only non prem players have to live with it, it becomes a punishment only for those who dont/cant pay.

Race change and tattoo change were added before we had multi accounts, whats the excuse now?

WHAT POOR CHOICES WHEN THERE ARE NO CHOICES?

My Evolutions got mis-spent when there was nothing else to.spend them on now.

What's your point? You want to be smug people that some people end up with character mistakes?

If Evolutions will keep being added to, the problem of "this character will forever be worse than another that gets to the same level" purely because you bothered to play it for longer?

How is that not punishing people for playing?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
07-09-2018 21:23 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by trub
unlock every single evo available,
and set your evos before combat like arcana.?

Still out of everything offered I feel this is the best option as brought to the table by Mr trub, we get to use evos freely and it comes at no premium, best of both worlds yes?

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 07-10-2018 08:15.

07-10-2018 00:41 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

After changes does anyone feel any different about this?
I know we are all in the same boat with our decisions as no1 can predict how evos change.
Couldn't we limit it to reset every 180 day like race change? 360 days? 720? 1080? 3285?!?
Maybe sacrifice piece of your soul?

03-27-2019 10:57 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by byn
quote:
Originally posted by trub
unlock every single evo available,
and set your evos before combat like arcana.?

Still out of everything offered I feel this is the best option as brought to the table by Mr trub, we get to use evos freely and it comes at no premium, best of both worlds yes?

Still the best idea, all you earn can be spread across evolutions as required, and if you want to spend them all on epic then that option is also available, just means you can not use evolutions.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

03-27-2019 12:47 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

totaly agree with trubs suggestion to unlock all evos and be able to set them prior to ambush/koth/expo like arkana within the limits of your max evo pts

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-28-2019 13:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Reset Evos for Premium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH