Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Events during the 2018 FIFA World Cup » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Events during the 2018 FIFA World Cup 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Events during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Traditionally server events will be launched during the World Cup. This year, their effects will be even better:

14.06, 16.06 - First Goal (+20 luck, +1 evolution point for each victorious ambush)

30.06 - 3.07 - Luck favours the better team (+30 luck, +1 evolution point for each victorious ambush)

6.07, 7.07 and 10.07, 11.07 - Eagles only (+40 luck, +1 evolution point for each victorious ambush)

14.07, 15.07 - There can be only one winner (+50 luck, daily bonuses do not run out)

Since the finals will be on 15 July, Souvernir Shop in July will be open one day later - on 16 July.

Apart from the events, we have a contest for you:

During the Cup, we're going to support the national teams together with the users from Poland, France, England and Russia. That's why we'll be posting polls on Facebook where you can predict the winners of matches in which one of the above teams play.
After the World Cup, the prize (bonuses for logging in) will depend on the sum of all correct predictions from all the polls. The more correct votes, the bigger the bonuses!

In addition to that, you can predict the results of each match in the comments. Each correct prediction will be awarded with 10 days of premium!

More information can be found on our facebook.

Good luck!

06-13-2018 19:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont use facebook Frown
is there another way i can get involved in the competition?
06-14-2018 12:33 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by trub
i dont use facebook Frown
is there another way i can get involved in the competition?

yeah same here

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-14-2018 12:59 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

use facebook Smile
06-14-2018 13:07 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

any monsters buffed in the new patch??
06-14-2018 14:04 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

make a fake account Happy

06-14-2018 17:59 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

quote:
Originally posted by terjohnny
use facebook Smile

That's basically it

06-15-2018 09:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

its kewl..
06-15-2018 16:09 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Events during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any news then we get the rewards? the world cup finished a few days ago, are we waiting for the second coming of Christ?

07-17-2018 13:48 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You'll get the info very soon Smile We want the bonuses to be more convenient than normal, so there are some programming changes to be made

07-18-2018 06:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

and nobody thought about that before you started the event, which one of you got drunk and made the event without telling the others ?

07-18-2018 09:17 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
and nobody thought about that before you started the event, which one of you got drunk and made the event without telling the others ?

should you not just be happy your getting free stuff ?
why cry over it

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-18-2018 11:20 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Stop nose nudging his ba_als

07-18-2018 17:37 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

We just want everybody to be able to get all the bonuses this time.

07-19-2018 06:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

surely if people played your game, then they deserve their rewards?,
not more games to get them???
07-19-2018 13:59 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I don't really see what you mean. The announcement about the bonuses has already been made on our Facebook page. You don't need to play any more games. We just wanted you to be able to get all the bonuses easier - you don't need to log in every day for 14 days, you just need to log in on 14 of out 21 days.

07-19-2018 20:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

i should`ve edited the post, i was misunderstanding is all.
my bad.
07-19-2018 23:50 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: Events during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tomorrow marks a full week since the end of the World Cup, can you give us an update

07-21-2018 13:00 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
Tomorrow marks a full week since the end of the World Cup, can you give us an update

starting tommorow you must log in for 14 days in the nesxt 3 weeks to get all rewards
its listed in the in-game notifcations

07-21-2018 17:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thank you ba_al they should give you a job

07-22-2018 06:10 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
RexB

Registration Date: 03-13-2018

Or you should just read the ingame message..
07-22-2018 22:39 RexB is offline Search for Posts by RexB Add RexB to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Events during the 2018 FIFA World Cup

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH