Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New armoury » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New armoury
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

New armoury Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thx for the new patch, overall very nice.
There is hovewer a small issue when returning items to clan armoury. Previously i could return borrowed items and my own items to the clan armoury at the same time, but thats not possible any longer. possible to fix this?

06-15-2018 06:45 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're working on it Smile

06-15-2018 09:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Patch is nice, but a few issues, game play on mobile is annoying on armoury page, shelves always opening and jumping even when I close them earlier. Have to scroll down to find shout box and floating window, which keep jumping further away as I scroll down, very frustrating and not just me with this opinion.

Can anything be done to rectify this?

Pow pow!!

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

06-15-2018 11:24 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

I AM GROOOT

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-15-2018 15:16 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
I AM GROOOT

Not everyone finds it easy to understand, so please allow me to translate for my dear friend;

I - The same is
AM - happening
GROOOT - to me

We are DB!!!

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

06-15-2018 15:23 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Also when you put a bid on auction, the crown ico of your bid is not always showed, you must do an refresh.
This is annoying when you watch an auction and you bid, you dont't understand your bid is ok or not...

06-16-2018 15:01 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thanks for all the feedback. I'll pass it to the devs and we'll see what we can do Smile

06-17-2018 13:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

any chance youre reversing "Breath of Death will nullify HP regeneration".?
06-19-2018 20:53 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Why don't you create a separate thread about this? Wink

06-20-2018 07:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Wink
06-20-2018 12:44 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New armoury

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH