Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Necropolis conversion to auctions only » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Necropolis conversion to auctions only
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Necropolis conversion to auctions only Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear players,

In the poll here, you've voted to convert Necropolis to auctions only as soon as possible. It took us some time, but we're finally there.

Necropolis will be converted to auctions only on 20 August 2018.

We ask you to pay back any loans and give back any items borrowed from other players. However, if you can't manage this in the required timeframe, you'll be able to message me and I'll do it via our database.

If you have any shared items (like clan items or items you share with another player, also clan PoPs), please divide them as evenly as possible, sell your share in the items or simply sell the items and divide the PoPs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Yours,
BW Team

08-01-2018 11:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Necropolis conversion to auctions only

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH