Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Chainsaw requirements » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chainsaw requirements
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Chainsaw requirements Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, I've already raised this in another thread but wanted to put a spotlight in this.

With literally years of merging (and some help over the finish line) I've finally merged a Demonic Chainsaw of the Basilisk.

Using the item preview, it would need 214 Intelligence and 223 Knowledge at Epic +5.

An Epic +5 Flamethrower needs 204 Intelligence and 168 Knowledge, for a weapon which actually uses these stats.

Now, it does thankfully get halved with easiness and I'm happy being and oddball weirdo in this game so I'm good running it at low Epic levels just to be a maniac with a Chainsaw, but...

Are there any long term plans to rebalanced Chainsaws so that they're actually the best melee weapon? Need more Intelligence and Knowledge than Snipers is a bit wasteful if you actually want to succeed as a melee user.

This feels possible now you have Reforging at Epic since every high level melee level uses Katana instead and would freak out of Chainsaws got good after working on Epic Katanas. But there's already a problem if every high level melee user except weirdos like me won't even touch your "best" weapon.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
08-13-2018 21:28 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Chainsaw requirements

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH