Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » [UNDERWORLD] - Higher rewards from treasure points. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [UNDERWORLD] - Higher rewards from treasure points. 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

[UNDERWORLD] - Higher rewards from treasure points. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a quick one... why do the rewards for things like honor points and junk stop alot earlier than for the things like crap items?

Can we have a better conversion of treasure points for honor (currently maxed is 1.83 treasure point per honor)

Most of us have no reason to spend treasure points on anything at the moment and with the need for multiple enchant setups it would help the little people (like my alt) to upgrade some enchants.

just so we are clear. THIS IS NOT A CHANGE FOR THE TOP 50 - 100 AS YOU HAVE HAD YEARS TO STOCKPILE.

TLDR:

Give us more honor per treasure points.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-18-2018 21:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » [UNDERWORLD] - Higher rewards from treasure points.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH