Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » epic setboni » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page epic setboni
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

epic setboni Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know devs said there are no setboni for epics planned yet
but how it will be in future?
in case you will complement it in a year or so
ppl want to know cause we need to plan about
costs of changing gear are immense

in my case...
at the moment i use an epic amorset but its weaker than a mix of other prefefixes so i think about changing gear

its ok for me if you say that will not come
so i can arrange my setup for it

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 10-21-2018 09:22.

10-21-2018 09:12 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by alyat
RE: epic setboni Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 10-21-2018 09:22.

10-21-2018 09:19 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is possible that one day there'll be epic set bonuses, but at the moment there are no plants to implement them.

10-21-2018 20:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by alyat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i see Wink
thx szeszej

10-23-2018 11:02 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » epic setboni

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH