Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Welcome back package » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome back package 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rakmajeej

Registration Date: 11-18-2012
Clan: A.D.X

Welcome back package Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a suggestion regarding players who come back to play after they see the new upgrades in the game such as leveling up, runes, new evos training levels and other options...
But they face lot of difficulties since they r very late in collecting runes, evo points, honor points and exp points to level up...
So they become bored agin after they were in top players, tgey struggle to.win and do damage as before...

My suggestion is to give them bonus as they come back and make them more satisfied in game...

To.do this, it is very easy to make new package which it can be bought once by premium options, which is called the welcome back package...

This package includes depending in the time of player was away...
It includes experience points for example if he was away for a year... it gives him back 1/2 of the experience if he did normal expo for a year,
Also 1 random runes per day for 6 months which is 180 runes,
Normal.palyers get daily between 20 and 40 evo points, so 30 evos daily for 6 months should be fair enough for them (5400 evo points) so they can train few evos more... and get maybe the chance of the 4th and 5th rune faster and follow us faster...
And it can include other options if i.miss something...

Such an option can be used only once and should be enjoyable for all ...

06-18-2019 20:46 Rakmajeej is offline Search for Posts by Rakmajeej Add Rakmajeej to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Rakmajeej: Hishamxabbass@yahoo.com
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your calculations seem to be based on dilligent and premium players performance. Many active players don't really do that well. It would be pretty hard to balance that sort of package.

Besides, some players who came back to game got some bonuses related to past updates, and some gifts from BWTeam. I came back after ~6 years of being offline, and got about 1000 extra Evo points (update balance gift), and 2 free premium days. That's always something Wink

quote:
IGN: Atomos

06-18-2019 21:48 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, coming back after 3 years of absence found my account like ..well 3 years behind...

Ok, im good on items, good on enchants... was good 3 years ago...

But i have low stones compared with everybody on the server, cant win anything.. and this is not even the problem.

Id need like 10k evo points to be competitive on evolutions... not talking about epic items at all ... if i put that too ... id need like 20k evo points to be competitive with everybody...

so yes... like poker players say... Drawing Dead + Hero Call for playing the game...

06-20-2019 10:55 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Welcome back package

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH