Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Number of items dropping from Quests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Number of items dropping from Quests
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Number of items dropping from Quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey Szesebleh

since the patch dropped
myself and a number of other ppl are noticing the number of items dropping from quests to be quite low

zone 3 pilgrimage -+ arena bonus for additional item = dropping 3 items ?

i remember before this getting 3-5 items per quest

has anything been changed to drop rate ?

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-15-2019 11:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In addition to fewer quest drops (which I'll admit could be an illusion after the recent event), I also feel like there has been a significant decrease in the quality of quest drops, as well as a marked increase in failures in ambushes with 90% chance of success.

I used to have a link to a page to test the random number generator, but I can't seem to find it any more. Does anyone have that link?

08-15-2019 11:56 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We didn't change anything with quest drops or the random numbers generated. I think it's what Bowmore said - you've just got used to the drops with the event Smile

08-16-2019 13:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

You definitely broke something since get mostly items with no prefix and no suffix from almost all my pilgrims. Please look into this
08-21-2019 19:40 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Number of items dropping from Quests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH