Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » 2.3 issues » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2.3 issues
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Attention 2.3 issues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 91702

Problem description:

My friend has a problem with finishing the following z2 task:

The Lord of Darkness requires that there always be enough blood in his Cathedral. As a member of the Inner Circle you are required to make an offering. Gather 800 000 litres of blood and make an offering of 10% of that.

He has the necessary resources, but when he clicks on the link, which allows to make that sacrifice, he's being redirected to daily quests page, and the zone task remains unfinished.

If the mechanism in other tasks regarding resource sacrifices is the same (z3 - people, z4 - Lgo), then these tasks might be affected too.

Edit: it seems patch 2.3 might need further discussion. I've changed the subject of this topic.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 08-22-2019 22:28.

08-17-2019 08:53 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the report, we'll look into that.

08-19-2019 08:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can confirm that this is indeed a bug. Konrad will fix it as soon as he's back from holidays. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

08-19-2019 14:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

There seem`s to be some issue with starting expo`s..
I haven`t experienced it myself, but a few on the global chat are discussing this problem.
08-22-2019 21:35 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Thread Starter Thread Started by Undivisible

quote:
Originally posted by trub
There seem`s to be some issue with starting expo`s..
I haven`t experienced it myself, but a few on the global chat are discussing this problem.

Rex Buckingham 19:50 -> Failed to send the form. Try again.
Rex Buckingham 19:50 -> Anybody seen this before with expos? I haven’t joined or started today and it won’t let me start
Grim Reaper 19:53 -> Had the problem a few times. At worst it allowed me too start after six attempts
David123 19:55 -> Had it yesterday. It worked after I refreshed.
Rex Buckingham 19:56 -> Hmm. I’ve been trying since about 12:00 on and off

I'll edit the topic Wink

quote:
IGN: Atomos

08-22-2019 22:26 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

This is because Google recaptcha sometimes mistakes real people for bots. We're working on a solution. In the meantime you can try using a different network.

08-23-2019 15:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » 2.3 issues

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH