Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Talisman - Aura of the beast HP » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Talisman - Aura of the beast HP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Talisman - Aura of the beast HP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have some question about the game:

1. Why all race talisman give base HP or HP in %, but Aura of the beast get only 30 HP, and also why beast master talismans use so many green runes???
As beast master you can't use Ziz or all agility talismans because you have allot of unused blue runes but not sufficient green runes, and also this useless +30 HP ...
Because of that - Beast master race now become the worthless of all races...

2. Why most of the tattoo give + attacks per LVL and only Zerk tattoo give only 1 single attack?
Zerk tattoo need some bonuses per LVL similar to most tattoos on this game.

3. When we will get a Luck balance patch?
We have now so much low lvl players with less stats points but with more luck (someone with + 100 but someone with just 10-20 more luck) and they are able to win vs a +100 LVL player with higher stats points but less luck. Especially this is a big problem with this new bonuses from BK, +Luck/LVL - for collector you limit them how much luck you can use but for BK you don't have limits, it's a passive bonus - that now is the best bonus in the game.
From tutorial luck don't give too much, but in practice this players are goods of the underworld
Chance for critical hit = (Luck A - Luck B)/5 * 1%
Chance to hit = (Luck A - Luck B)/5 * 1%

Also more luck = more dodge, but the tutorial says maximum dodge = 30% in reality there are so many reports when just because the opponent have 20 more luck he dodge 80% of attacks!!!

Make something with this problem!!!
https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=f40333d842
https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=f438533deb
*(i have 21 % dodge from evos)

PS: I know some players with allot of Luck, over 250 in attack and i understand why they win the fight, but when you have ~100 and the opponent have 125+ and ~100 less levels - i can't understand how the algorithm work.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 09-22-2019 21:18.

09-22-2019 21:04 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. This is 30HP per level of the arcanum! If we allowed you to scale your base HP like you suggest, it'd be very hard to balance properly.

2. Well, this is how Zerk works, it has different bonuses Smile

3. Yes, luck is very important in PVP but it'll probably stay as it currently is for the time being. Also I don't think that having more luck would help you in the linked fights. Also please note that it is possible for some to dodge 80% of all attacks despite the maximum dodge being 30% - that's just how probability works with small sample sizes.

09-23-2019 09:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. This is 30HP per level of the arcanum!

I know but +3 000 HP can't compare to + 70 000 HP from other races Frown

09-23-2019 19:04 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Talisman - Aura of the beast HP

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH