Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Daily tasks problems » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daily tasks problems
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rakmajeej

Registration Date: 11-18-2012
Clan: A.D.X

Daily tasks problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 48851

Problem description:

After login, we should check directly daily task page, else if any task is accomplished before checking page, task will not be accomplished...

Example. I log in and do 1 vs 1 arena...
Then i checkndaily tasks page and see reward for 1 vs 1 and should wait for the next day to perform 1 vs 1 arena to get reward...
Same for quests and ambushes...
Some times 3 or 4 quest or ambushes are done and not counted on the daily task page...
Problem with auction prizes...
Task to won an auction...
I buy item or junks and get them and couldn't collect rewards too...

So solution for this shoukd be by automatic collection or calculating for any task done even if the task page not loaded . Then all.rewarda can be collected later

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Rakmajeej: 10-15-2019 18:13.

10-15-2019 18:11 Rakmajeej is offline Search for Posts by Rakmajeej Add Rakmajeej to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Rakmajeej: Hishamxabbass@yahoo.com
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is just how the system works, you just need to get used to it.

10-16-2019 07:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Daily tasks problems

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH