Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 90144; 90159 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 90144; 90159
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

90144; 90159 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 90144
Char Zee8

ID 90159
Char COOLTEC

Knowingly overpaying for items when buying them from another character on the same IP. This warrants a permanent ban.

02-07-2020 08:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Registration Date: 07-30-2014
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How is this overpaying when it is few days expo stones? Smile
02-07-2020 08:59 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, how can you tell it's the right amount?

02-07-2020 09:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe ă little bit exaggerated....but I lost all my auction for months .... wanted that item on my alt and put a big amount.

But to be fair check the stones amount on both accounts' it is not about stonesSmile just to get the item without watching the auction....

Anyway....there is only few ppl playing ...if you think it's the right thing to do...I am fine with it.

I agree that I overpaid...but the only reason was to get the item....was not about stones. There was no push....just some arrogance
02-07-2020 09:49 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
hutinpui

The other day cooltec was selling dancing of the but.... I put 150k that is the right amount....I got overbid last 30s....I could put 400 or 500k....and everyone would say it's a push....

I think ban is not the option. You could cancel the auction and item / stones will be lost.... but even that is too harsh

Because you can check that I already update the item and start using it...it means that I needed it Smile
02-07-2020 09:53 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Normally I would probably just cut the price and that would be fine, but I know you did this on purpose knowing perfectly well that you are breaking the rules. Overpaying is not the right way to make sure you win an auction. The punishment may be harsh, but that's how we punish pushing from one of your characters to the other.

In any case, you can appeal after 30 days. We'll see then but at a minimum we will need to cut some stones from this auction.

02-07-2020 09:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

I never hide it. I wrote on global that it was me Smile

I agree as punishment to half the amount of stones from both accounts. This is 2m+ stones lost as punishment. But if you ban me for 1month most probably I will just quit ... ask the community what is the best punishment for this Smile
02-07-2020 10:11 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It is our policy to permanently ban those that push stones between their characters. If you still want to play after 30 days, please send me a message.

02-07-2020 11:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

If i can jump in? The guy openly admitted he over payed, and only due to circumstances.
He is busy working and spending time with the family, and
as he has said, and forewarned us, he only bid a large amount to guarantee he won the piece he needed. If the auction had ran, and there is a market for runic gear, there is
the possibility it may have sold for near enough the price he payed.. And with the way
prices are thrown about for certain items, it seemed ok until an issue was made out of
it on global chat..

Maybe in your infinite wisdom, you guys can be a bit lenient with this issue?

The lesson has most definitely been learned., and not just by the offender..

I have bid more on certain items that i really need/want in the past, and i would again to
guarantee a win.. So hopefully after 30 days we can put this behind us, and
move on?? Perma ban is harsh Frown
02-07-2020 11:55 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

Rules are rules trub, if one is allowed to break them then we all should be allowed to, it was well over and he did admit but that does not justify it. Many have been banned for the same, can not just now decided to bend the rules. Like I said if it’s allowed once then we should all be free to do it from now on, scrap the rule book and there will anarchy in auctions.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 02-07-2020 13:48.

02-07-2020 13:45 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Fair point Byn.. I would appeal for any member of my clan though.,
it`s an awful way to go getting banned like that, but you are right.!
02-07-2020 15:56 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
hutinpui

It is ok. Was time consuming anyway Smile
02-07-2020 20:26 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 90144; 90159

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH