Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ranking updates messes up sending messages » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ranking updates messes up sending messages
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Ranking updates messes up sending messages Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 94646

Problem description: For flippers sake!
1. I write a HUGE message, trying to explain the game mechanics to a newbie (Corona boom), give him some strategies, tips, and show items.
2. I click: send
3. I get the message about ranking update
4. I click: Try again
5. BOOM! I'm back in throne hall, and my message is in the abyss

This might seem minor, but in situation like this, it really messes with the experience this game gives. I'll try to go back to the page, where I sent the message, but I have a bad feeling about this. Frown

EDIT: PHEW! It was there Smile . Sorry for ranting

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 03-24-2020 17:13.

03-24-2020 17:10 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm happy everything turned out all right Big Grin

03-25-2020 08:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Next time, you can also reload the page instead of clicking "Try again...". If you're on mobile though, I'm not sure that this works. YMMV.

03-25-2020 23:06 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ranking updates messes up sending messages

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH