Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Suggestion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can a quick link be provided from quest report to go to questing page directly?
Seems like a QoL harmless feature... And saves me about 5 nanoseconds
Same can be done for ambush reports maybe ... To go to ranking or suggested targets... Although PPL tend to have a specific list

08-18-2020 06:05 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Isn't a link to the questing page in the menu right next to an open quest report? Big Grin

08-18-2020 15:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Thread Starter Thread Started by coolmansarat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not for mobile... Frown
It's 2 taps away instead of 1!

08-18-2020 16:00 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I see Smile I'll let the devs know

08-20-2020 17:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH