Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » What happens when Seasonal servers end? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What happens when Seasonal servers end?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

What happens when Seasonal servers end? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I read that this was still up for debate some time ago. Any progress on this, has anything been decided? What about thoughts on how long "Seasonal" servers will last for. The name makes it seem like 4 months a pop, which i think is a good amount of time to reach act 3 and end-game stuff.

It would be cool to bring over like... some junk (not literal in-game junk.. like arbitrary titles) to the new server.

I would love to get some dev input on this and opinions on what other players want or perhaps even expect to see happen.

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-21-2020 14:01 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If there are any updates, I'll let you know Smile

09-22-2020 11:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown Red Face Baby

Well, looking forward to some news somewhere down the line then. What about an idea as to when we could expect more information on it?

09-22-2020 19:54 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

From half-official info (because we're still not sure what we'll manage to implement) I can tell you what we're planning.

For the end of this season:
- dyansty screen showing you your previous characters
- a list of achievements gained by the character (exact list tbd)

Next season:
- clans can have a maximum of 30 members
- fewer attacks with better rewards
- lower clan building requirements
- more FLD

That's all.

09-23-2020 13:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Ohhh, thats juicy. I dont mind if in the end, it needs to take a completely different direction, but knowing the plan is very cool.

- Less attacks with better rewards is a big plus.
- clans have a maximum of 30 members: I would go even lower to bring back that need for war, and maybe do something to encourage the use of sieges more.

Mb sieges are still active in other regions, but here.. let's just say that when I did some random takeover sieges on UK1 with my 1 player clan and people were like "omg a siege woooooow" Tongue

09-23-2020 14:41 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Some more info - Necro will most likely end on 5th November. As far as prizes go, you'll likely get some additional treasure and evo points for high placement in the rankings Smile

10-06-2020 08:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Ooooooh, that’s so soon! Amazing. UK4 is still a long ways off end game content, so I’ll keep a close eye on Uk3 to see how things shake out ^^

10-06-2020 20:36 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Some more info - Necro will most likely end on 5th November. As far as prizes go, you'll likely get some additional treasure and evo points for high placement in the rankings Smile

Hey Dev Team! So tomorrow is the big day? Have the machinations of a seasonal server coming to an end been worked out yet?

11-04-2020 11:28 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

We've decided to end the season on November 10th instead. More info will be posted on our Facebook profile soon Smile

11-04-2020 12:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » What happens when Seasonal servers end?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH