Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » None robot Authenticator » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page None robot Authenticator
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

None robot Authenticator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description:today I had 6 images to go through to set my expo! And also to buy an item from the shop, Jesus it’s getting really silly, if you have to do it at all surely only once is enough, I’m not applying for a new mortgage or car loan, I’m buying a ring from the junk shop

10-20-2020 12:03 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, thats rough! Never seen this happen before. Wait..

quote:

Ahhh, now I understand!

Just kidding of course. I love Manchester ^^ I've faced this problem too. Only when using a mobile device though and I thiiink it was because I entered it wrong Tongue

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

10-20-2020 18:31 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, the frequency depends on whether you get it right. It's also needed to prevent unwanted behaviours

10-21-2020 10:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater

You mean like can I buy leg dig of bat click all traffic lights oh someone bought it! It’s a ring, also I’m in the uk and it’s a uk realm, what’s a cross walk?

10-25-2020 09:42 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The captcha is an automatic Google captcha. We don't really get to edit its contents.

10-25-2020 12:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater

My point is, I understand it’s needed for expo and koth, but in the shop ? Even if someone had made a bot the items in there are that random you never know what is there, can’t we just take it off the none essential stuff like the shop

10-28-2020 16:44 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Well, if it wasn't needed, we wouldn't implement it. Smile There were some problems before.

10-29-2020 09:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » None robot Authenticator

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH