Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » task » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page task
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

task Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need to move to z3 for the task but cant find anyone willing through in games pm so i post here looking for help off someone only for the task you can have it back i one day

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
02-02-2009 19:58 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well if you cant find someone willing then just take one. i know that sounds harsh, but its a dog eat dog world

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
02-03-2009 12:49 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If he's posting such thing then it means that he doesn't want to take a square by force.

I can swap squares with you blackcat, for a week or two (I'll finish some z4 tasks Tongue )

Siege me whenever you have time.
I'll message you when I'll finish the tasks Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-03-2009 13:21 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
blackcat
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by blackcat

sounds good thanks

02-03-2009 15:11 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

need more people in zone 3 willing to move to let others complete tasks
i dont see why they have to sit in zone 3 when others are in need

02-03-2009 17:47 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
blackcat
Triple Ace

to true mate

02-04-2009 12:58 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

I'm willing to swap for a bit currently trying to kill the wolfking and I can build my gear in any zone so I don't mind.
the only reason I can see of why people don't want to swap are the item's found in Zone 3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BattleOx: 02-05-2009 23:49.

02-04-2009 19:32 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

it seems there was some break down in my and evans square swap so i need another person to swap wit me

02-05-2009 15:28 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

What's your in game name I'm swapping with someone right now but after that we could swap

02-05-2009 23:50 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

blackcat is my ign also

02-06-2009 09:08 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » task

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH