Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Evolutions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evolutions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there any plans yet to either change the way we use evolution points on evolutions or at least allow us to reset them?

I’ve got evolution points sitting idle, wasted in evolutions that I’ve started up when changing tattoo. We can change and alter everything but evolutions.

My idea would be to allow us to use evolution points like blood points, can set different evolutions to suit any character tattoo playing. A mix of blood points and rune set up possibly, a collection of all evolution points that can be made and saved as sets. Also gives access to evolution points if you wish to sacrifice them for a epic upgrade.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

01-03-2021 10:59 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I`m sitting on 28k evo points cos i got nothing to spend them on.,
so maybe introduce new evolutions?? Or another tier up to lvl 15.

Love to see 1 more yellow rune introduced too as they are a pain to get,
and of course., bring on MAP 3!!!!!!!
01-07-2021 15:52 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
byn

Thread Starter Thread Started by byn
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by trub
I`m sitting on 28k evo points cos i got nothing to spend them on.,
so maybe introduce new evolutions?? Or another tier up to lvl 15.

Love to see 1 more yellow rune introduced too as they are a pain to get,
and of course., bring on MAP 3!!!!!!!

New idea, allow evos on auctions so I can buy some of trub Big Grin

01-07-2021 21:23 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

I could see a premium option to reset evolution training like you can with race, every 6 months, but I personally would be opposed to even that.

Evolution training should be like stat training. If you decide to change paths, that's part of the calculation. You need to spend some time adapting your stats and gear for the new path, and it should be that way for evolution training as well.

Just my opinion.

01-09-2021 13:46 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
byn

Thread Starter Thread Started by byn

quote:
Originally posted by Bowmore
I could see a premium option to reset evolution training like you can with race, every 6 months, but I personally would be opposed to even that.

Evolution training should be like stat training. If you decide to change paths, that's part of the calculation. You need to spend some time adapting your stats and gear for the new path, and it should be that way for evolution training as well.

Just my opinion.

You could say the same about race, but they allow you to change that now. You can change everything except stats and evolutions. No point changing stats cause they don’t make a massive difference.

Still think that having them like blood points would be the best, would also allow new and lower players to sacrifice them for epic upgrades if wanted.

01-16-2021 22:51 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Evolutions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH