Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » R4 Suggestions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page R4 Suggestions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

R4 Suggestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey
I have a few R4 suggestions for upcoming seasons

1. Single speed server (across all languages)

There are like 10 active players by mid season in R4EN. doesnt really make sense :|

2. Quest duration

This honestly feels like an oversight.
So you have 48 quests with premium. If you run caravan, thats 16 hrs gone. You'll have 48 new quests before even completing your existing caravan. This doesn't make sense. Are you punishing the players for buying premium? or punishing them for not buying quest deluxe?

I believe you should have halved the time. And made attack/quest deluxe a non prem default feature to stay in sync with the "speed" aspect of the server.

3. Samaritan expos and 1+ KoTHs

last season people barely badged Glaaki. This probably wont happen this league. Let us run 1 expo for exp and 1 expo for badge so that we grow + badge and dont lose time which is limited

KoTH enchants are an endgame grind. Let us have more control over the quality of enchants and direction of enchants.
Like for example, investing honor points into "attack" will give better odds of +weapon dmg, + dmg/lv, +atk
Or let us run more than 1 KoTH for a better chance of an enchant
I know the speed server gives more FLD that can be invested back BUT what if someone wants to grind for a double bp enchant or a double stat enchant? Higher FLD wont help in any way does it?

Please do consider these requests

06-08-2021 12:31 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for posting you feedback, we'll consider your suggestions Smile

06-09-2021 10:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Absolutely agree about the quests, and I honestly wont be buying premium for seasonal realm again until this issue is rectified.

Glaaki definitely wont happen this season, especially given that half the server stopped playing in the last month (3/4 of the top players are gone)...

All the prizes from the current lottery event will be lost in the coming weeks when the server is reset, so they feel more like a taunt than a "prize" (excluding the premium prize). This is especially irritating given that the server should have reset already and these prizes should have been awarded in season 3

I wont be able to check if the issue with z1 task siege has been fixed unless I abandon my z3... The player who is currently holding the square has gone awol, so there's no way to swap. And if I kick them to reclaim it, I wont be able to take my z3 back as z1 cant launch sieges, so that seems like another massive oversight.

We also lost 2 players mid season as they were unable to join another clan after their leader deleted the one they were in... There were no players within range to launch a takeover and their zones were to high to move to an empty square (only surviving clan was full in z1-z3) and they had no premium to make their own clan.
I did recommend they contact the dev team, and have no idea if they did or not, but I'm not the least bit surprised that they quit after that...

Seasonal is genuinely fun for the first few months, but I feel like there's a lot of kinks to be worked out before anyone should pay for premium there. Particularly given how ultimately meaningless the season-end rewards are

I really don't want to sound like a negative Nancy, but it's hard to ignore the pile of issues...

Edit: the idea of having one expo for exp and another for badge attempts sounds intriguing, but I do have concerns depending on how it would be implemented.... it would be majorly frustrating if a kill in an exp run was unable to earn a badge for example...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 08-15-2021 13:18.

08-15-2021 13:11 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » R4 Suggestions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH