Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Season End Dates » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Season End Dates
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fangtasmagoria

Registration Date: 09-23-2015

Season End Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to announce the end date when a new season starts?

Having a definite end date may help to lessen the amount of players who drop out mid season as there will be a known limited time to achieve everything.

Not knowing the end date now, feels like the season just drags on forever and is a bit aimless.
08-16-2021 13:11 fangtasmagoria is offline Search for Posts by fangtasmagoria Add fangtasmagoria to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I fully agree, would make a big difference if the season end was disclosed right from the start...

I've also heard from another player that the end date was announced on the Polish board... He said it is set to end tomorrow, is this true for the English server too?

08-16-2021 13:38 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's no season end date yet. I understand that it'd be ideal if we gave it at the beginning of the season but we want to shake up things before every season and we simply don't know how long the work will take us. Frown

08-23-2021 10:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

quote:
Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets
Dear Players,

We’d like to introduce a revolutionary feature!

We are proud to announce the opening of new realms (start on 05.05.2020)… but this time with a twist Wink

The new realms will be seasonal. The pace of gameplay will be much faster and they will be reset every 6 months. ...

6 months is 6 months... Not 7 months.

Edit: I genuinely appreciate that you're trying to make things more interesting, but if you haven't noticed, the lack of transparency has led to 90% of the playerbase going inactive...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 08-23-2021 16:09.

08-23-2021 15:59 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Season End Dates

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH