Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » game development » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page game development
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
scarface1989

Registration Date: 01-16-2012

game development Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know you have 9-5 jobs and such with blood wars being something you only work on every few years but is there like an actual plan or are the current players just meant to grind endlessly hastur until we can finally solo it ?

we have a terrible meta (luck ranger/absorb everything) that literally bottle necks the very tiny portion of idiots still here thinking you might make some content for the game before your 33rd birthday celebrations and by that i mean worthwhile non pay to win junk NO ONE ASKED FOR LIKE 100% ATTACK SUCCESS FOR PREMIUM USERS

or a useless seasonal server that unlike EVERY OTHER GAME serve no purpose what so ever and rewards you with nothing

we have maxed out evo made all the gear we will ever need and now we are literally waiting 6-9 months to finally get the stupid rune we need to upgrade 1 single item to then repeat this process over and over same with every damned aspect of this game

i look forward to hearing from your carrier pigeon in the next 6-8 weeks with a response if at all Smile
08-31-2021 16:33 scarface1989 is offline Search for Posts by scarface1989 Add scarface1989 to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep., i`ve been asking about map 3 and a fix for luck.
2h guns need sorting out also..
08-31-2021 18:40 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Jesus please will you respond Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It’s easier to find an answer from jebus than BW, we’re asking reasonable questions, I I use mild swear words you respond faster.

Wee poo shite crap cripples deserve more sex, ffs disabilities make superhumans

09-01-2021 00:35 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

RE: Jesus please will you respond Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
It’s easier to find an answer from jebus than BW, we’re asking reasonable questions, I I use mild swear words you respond faster.

Wee poo shite crap cripples deserve more sex, ffs disabilities make superhumans

There's really no need for that.

In any case, please remember we're a really small studio with just 2 devs. We're trying to give you new content as quickly as we can, but there's simply only so many things we should do. Hopefully, we'll have some news for you at the end of the next season.

09-01-2021 10:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Clan: Howl

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The season ends are random and you don`t even know their end dates Frown

Give us what we want, at the end of it, we have stuck by you and this game
for 10+ years (some of us).

A lot of options we had are now monitized too.. Can we expect more of this?

I`m not having a go, but i do want new content. A reason to
keep playing.. I think we all do if you ask.
09-01-2021 12:44 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
scarface1989

Registration Date: 01-16-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by scarface1989

i know you have a small dev team and we arent asking for game changing content but it really does feel like you turn your attention in all the wrong direction i mean there is a glaring problem atm with the luck situation (ITS COMPLETELY BROKEN) and has been for far too long is being abused by sheep copypasting but instead you rebalanced 1h melee weapons when our server you be pressed to find more than a handfull using 1h melee especially when you can make an epic runic set go ranger and be a god against anyone in pvp and arena that isnt ranged and negate the level difference, stats and evo and dominate in expo

then there the fact that your pooling all your focus on seasonal which unlike other game provide nothing but wasted time and a small boost to select few who finish the season highly going into the next season for example i might play if it provided say runes for my main character or something as at this point ive done everything ive made everything ill ever need and im being gatekept behind a 10 year grind to gain maybe 1-2% more power than i have now which is the same for the small portion still here

bonus and task pretty much are all outdated

all im asking for is some consideration for player who have played over a decade as clearly whoever your getting your info from about what player want is LYING

and if there isnt a map 3 planned could you atleast think about making expo a tier system similar to koth i for one would love to be able to go on a full team expo again as opposed to 3-4 who kill hastur Smile
09-01-2021 18:39 scarface1989 is offline Search for Posts by scarface1989 Add scarface1989 to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

Just going to reiterate what I've said before:
Lack of communication from the devs is one of my biggest peeves. It doesn't take much to give an update here and there (by which I mean weekly/monthly not annually).
If devs communicated clearly about the what they're working (no need for specific details, just a rough idea would go a long way regarding transparency) then we could give feedback on the direction and help focus your limited development time into something that will actually make players happy.

I've taken a break from R1 as it's felt stagnant for a long time now, so it definitely needs something significant to bring some life back to the game.

Seasonal server is fun for the first half of the season, but the fact that any progress made is literally only for bragging rights among the few people that play on the server means that player interest drops off dramatically towards the latter half of the season. It honestly seems like seasonal is still in alpha/beta development, so the fact that premium bonuses are almost essential to make use of basic premium benefits feels like a bit of a joke. The rewards also need some serious rethinking, a palsy sum of evos isn't really much of a reward, and doesn't even come into play until reaching act 3 in the new season anyway. (I know I've spoken with you directly about seasonal realms Szeszej, but I've added this here so others can add their two cents).

I know it's a small dev team (though I was under the impression there was more than two people) but communication doesn't take all that much time, and would make a huge difference for both the devs and the players

09-03-2021 08:22 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » game development

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH