Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Koth » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Koth
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Koth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description:so when does the new system actually start?

Chance for a second enchantment effect: 49.2 %
Chance for a third enchantment effect: 20.4 %

I’ve not had a second enchant for about a week now, do you plan to turn the new system on soon or are you waiting for Christmas 2025?

05-22-2022 11:21 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What server are you playing at?

05-23-2022 11:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uk r1 the one with 4 clans and about 30 players

05-24-2022 08:43 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

As far as we can see everything is fine, it's just bad luck Frown No matter what percentages there are, they are still percentages - there's no guarantee

05-26-2022 09:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater

Guess I must have smashed 1000 mirrors, walked under 500 ladders because the luck has decided to stay away for a very very long time, it’s almost like the unicorn, not seen it don’t know if it’s real

05-26-2022 14:07 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

I can confirm at least 1 more player in my clan
is getting no secondary enchant, this is day 12..

There is bad luck and there is bad programming.,
which is it Szej?

https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=cdb5c06900

1 example i got from another clan,
so thats 3 players now..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by trub: 06-07-2022 14:29.

06-07-2022 14:15 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Dat 14 for one of mine, no secondary effects on any koth enchants,
and this is with fld and the new system ??

this player is considering quitting running koth now Frown
06-09-2022 11:50 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Koth

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH