Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Szeszej, you need to read and reply to this thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Szeszej, you need to read and reply to this thread 14 Votes - Average Rating: 7.4314 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS/V13

Szeszej, you need to read and reply to this thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it me or the administration begin to make weird ban in the game?

Why people who have over 200-300-400 points would by themselves do illegal stuff.

I think that maybe admin/operator COULD at least speak or try to see what is really happening.

I see many high level player bein banned.

Yolene,EVE,Lord_mephisto,Flashblade,costa and so on....

EDIT: Azz, indeed maybe they should focuse on the reals problems...
Now to wonder when will it be our turn to be ban?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-04-2009 12:55.

02-03-2009 18:19 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

haha whoop i'm glad someone else spotted, coz there is a lot round me Big Grin i just thought everyone suddenly desided to go away haha

love B x
02-03-2009 18:31
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

innit
looks like they spend a lot time looking at the logs
maybe they should spend some time at the problems server is having too ???
and maybe they can catch these things before the whole game goes tits up.

02-03-2009 18:31 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Beatrice
unregistered

what do you mean problems on the server?
mines been seriously laggin all day. but i just thought it waz my net ¬_¬ lolll

it probably is haha

B xx
02-03-2009 18:35
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

ive just been reading the pillory and noticed this aswell....
terminus/mephisto/eve all good players...to be banned and gone from the game.

tis quite sad Frown

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-03-2009 18:40 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

admins screwing up more than usual
not that i expect anything better from em

servers not lagging just lacking anyone seeing problems as they snowball in size

02-03-2009 18:43 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
eve_

Registration Date: 02-03-2009

i will just say that nowaday, it's DANGEROUS to put on auction a legendary good uzi with only 666 as a minimal bid.....

you can get banned for that..............if a crazy guy pay it 5 soulstone and YOU get banned for push / pull.......

it's so funny that i am going to puke ^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eve_: 02-03-2009 18:47.

02-03-2009 18:47 eve_ is offline Search for Posts by eve_ Add eve_ to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by eve_
i will just say that nowaday, it's DANGEROUS to put on auction a legendary good uzi with only 666 as a minimal bid.....

you can get banned for that..............if a crazy guy pay it 5 soulstone and YOU get banned for push / pull.......

it's so funny that i am going to puke ^^

but you can reported auction if you get to much stones.

02-03-2009 18:52 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

but did eve get too many stones???????

like mortis has said in pillory thread about legendary weps

if you put a legendary antique dagger of suicde on auction i would pay a few ss without thought....even if ur min bid was 2ss id put more straight away so i have good chance to win

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-03-2009 19:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Honestly you would report yourself?

btw have everyone noticed how many of us is online? Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-03-2009 19:02 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
tatiana

Thread Starter Thread Started by tatiana

Ok so now WHO know what is worth those legendary item? As i saw what those gunman like diablo are. they are killing machine so if i had the stone to pay for those legendary uzi i would've probably done it, since i want to change tatoo..

But that's not the Topic.. heh Wink

Edit: hey people don't bid too much on those current auctions, don't want to get banWink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-03-2009 19:05.

02-03-2009 19:03 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

i always rapport if mine items was binding only 1-2 times and i get much more stones than last auction. look on other legendary uzi auction was finish before eve auction was 4 binds and was sold for 3ss.

02-03-2009 19:06 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

I never report myself. Its plain stupid and I am rejecting to do so. Sure it went high and so the others went higher as the bidders went more desperate to get them.

02-03-2009 19:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Push/pull ban should be split into 'push' and 'pull'. It is ridiculous to report myself for selling a very rare item that many people desire and have probably been saving for.

Legendary Uzi (+3) 2 18 / 20 / 9 / 8 / 5
This looks like someone bid ALL his/her stones. Even if someone did, what does _eVe has to do with it. She should get a gratulation, not a ban!
Another question:
What was this?
Legendary Good Uzi (+1) 2 10 / 7 / 2 / 0 / 5
2.5 hours before the first auction. if you really want that uzi and see the 1st bid you would very likely bid a similar amount in order not to be outbid.
The one I mentioned first could have been an accident and the second one was a price made according to the 1st one.

As _eVe already said, there can be a bit of investigation before a permanent ban. I can't think of a reason somepne in top100 would try to cheat. The bans here are way too often to even consider cheating an option.

Yet again I'll write something that was never answered no matter what theat it was in: 'Could you please tell us more Szeszej?'

02-03-2009 19:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Btw check closed auctions on R2 Moria server.. there you will see high prices.

02-03-2009 19:15 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Btw check closed auctions on R2 Moria server.. there you will see high prices.

Legendarne Uzi (+3) 3 48 / 8 / 3 / 1 / 0 2009-02-03
18:53:37
Legendarne Uzi (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 3 / 1 2009-02-03
16:38:41

yes very high :p

02-03-2009 19:35 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Yeah you have chosen really good examples.. I am sure you can find better.

02-03-2009 19:38 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
CESARZ
Lord

yep for first legendary uzi people pay about 5ss but its was short time after 2act. now regular price for it is 1-3ss.

02-03-2009 19:43 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Good and now count how many Leg.Uzis where sold here and how many there.

02-03-2009 19:44 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
tatiana

so we can say its normal people pay a lot of stone since its new on the server.
so the ban is exagerated or so i think.
anyway
Shocked
02-03-2009 19:45 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Personally I think Mortis made the most important point in the ban thread - remind Szej about the fact that pushing is not ALWAYS a permanment ban.

I would suggest a re-think to auction bans:
why do they not reduce it to 1 week, 2 week, etc - and then if they are continuously offending, i.e. more than 3 times - then permanent ban them.

It is a ridiculous way to police an auction.

I agree with Eve; who is next? Could be anyone who decides they want to bid all their stones on a great item.

Can we please get some to review these rules???

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-03-2009 19:52 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Actually auctioning the item shouldn't give you a ban. Unless things like that happen more often with the same player it isn't pushing.

Still in checking the prices on closed auctions th player could have realized that 4 SS are enough and if not he could wait 2 weeks and probably get an even better deal.
I disagree with most here: These auctions are definitelly suspicious! However, the admins should check correctly and maybe talk to the players before banning.

Btw if it was a planned push (which is the reason for the ban) there would be no need for a min price.

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
02-03-2009 20:06 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

They might be suspicious, but I doubt eve is involved in it and as you say you should not be banned for selling items. I think this is getting quite out of hand now, should I now also advertise the max price so I dont get accidently banned or what?

02-03-2009 20:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DarkOne
Lord

Looks like we agree on server prices ^^, I think the admins should talk to the one who paid the stones and the one who auctioned them before banning ... especially if they are high level players and paid alot Frown

created by Dontmess
02-03-2009 20:15 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

I put a Ring of Bat on auction with no min bid (I had no BS) earlier on and it's currently going for 4MS. Its up for another day and a half.

Say three or four gunners REALLY want this item (last ring sold was last september) and the bids get higher and higher? Will I get a ban for pulling?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 02-03-2009 20:25.

02-03-2009 20:25 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Will I get a ban for pulling?
Probably Smile

quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne
Btw if it was a planned push (which is the reason for the ban) there would be no need for a min price.

You mean agreed sale, right? See the difference in terms?

02-03-2009 20:30 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Agreed Sale: two players agree on a reasonable price and hope noone bids higher

planned push: two players agree to pay way to much for an item so one get's more stones than usual (an ring of wisdom would be enough for it)

created by Dontmess
02-03-2009 20:32 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
I put a Ring of Bat on auction with no min bid (I had no BS) earlier on and it's currently going for 4MS. Its up for another day and a half.

Say three or four gunners REALLY want this item (last ring sold was last september) and the bids get higher and higher? Will I get a ban for pulling?

no this items is rare and 4 people binding it, legendary uzi isn't rare (3 in one day)

02-03-2009 20:33 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

does anyon else think it's a coincidence they do this weird ban with no logic to it on the same day they add a patch with

"Added algorithm that automatically deletes banned players. For a player to be deleted in this way there must be two conditions met: last time of logging in not sooner than 60 days ago and premium inactive for more than 60 days. The exact date is chosen randomly."

02-03-2009 20:39 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
does anyon else think it's a coincidence they do this weird ban with no logic to it on the same day they add a patch with

"Added algorithm that automatically deletes banned players. For a player to be deleted in this way there must be two conditions met: last time of logging in not sooner than 60 days ago and premium inactive for more than 60 days. The exact date is chosen randomly."

Yes I do think it is a coincidence.

And by saying "does anyon else think it's a coincidence", you suggest it is a coincidence, so why bring it up?

02-03-2009 20:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Helldemon
Forum Ace

For the obvious reason that am unhappy eve's been banned, and the new patch has'nt been mentioned unless i missed it

02-03-2009 20:49 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

don't forget after 30days eve can appeal to seszej for unban

02-03-2009 20:55 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
tatiana

Good Bracelet of Bat 7 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 2009-02-02
08:55:27
Good Bracelet of Bat 1 0 / 15 / 5 / 0 / 0 2009-01-30
20:46:56
Good Bracelet of Bat 0 - none - 2009-01-27
07:05:02
Bracelet of Bat (+3) 8 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 3 2009-01-20

CESARZ , i don't think it's more rare then legendary uzi.. and that's not really the point heh
02-03-2009 20:56 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
diablo

The new patch was mentioned earlier than the ban happened, so coinsidence I would say.

02-03-2009 21:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

ok, my mistake, just seem's suspicious

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 02-03-2009 21:09.

02-03-2009 21:05 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

I think it is ridiculous that dedicated players can be banned because of someone else's judgement of worth, it is ENTIRELY subjective. I had a Polish character banned for exactly the same reason - I auctioned an item and someone unknown to me put a MS on it. There was no wrongdoing, and no evidence of it, except a high bid. It is incredibly stupid to expect the happy winner to report themselves, the whole point of an auction is that it can go up (or down) to whatever the buyer is willing to pay.

On Flash's behalf, he is a dedicated, respectful and sensible player who puts a hell of a lot of time and effort into this game, I cannot honestly believe he would have agreed some kind of deal with an equally dedicated player over what is (compared to the sheer amount of personal time, money and hard work both people have put into their characters) the paultry sum of 5 SS.

I understand that pushing does go on, but without ANY evidence other than the auction itself a permanent ban is completely unfair. Surely the admin staff have access to people's private messages? If there is any evidence of wrongdoing it would be there, even the swapping of email addresses could be enough to PROVE there was connivance, prior contact between the players. But to ban because YOUR value of something is not MY value of something is unutterably dumb.

Another important issue is that these people have PAID for a service - to play this game. Taking away that service with no warning on a subjective basis seems highly suspect to me. If I had any idea how to report the operators to any Polish equivalent of trading standards I would have.

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
don't forget after 30days eve can appeal to seszej for unban

I didn't know that. Out of interest, how often does this happen in practice? Surely if they are guilty, they are still guilty after 30 days, and if not, should not have been 'permanently' banned in the first place?

Why not instigate 30 days standard ban for a first offence, followed by a permanent ban if any further irregularities show up on the same account?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 02-03-2009 21:13.

02-03-2009 21:08 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana
Good Bracelet of Bat 7 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 2009-02-02
08:55:27
Good Bracelet of Bat 1 0 / 15 / 5 / 0 / 0 2009-01-30
20:46:56
Good Bracelet of Bat 0 - none - 2009-01-27
07:05:02
Bracelet of Bat (+3) 8 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 3 2009-01-20

CESARZ , i don't think it's more rare then legendary uzi.. and that's not really the point heh

Artori was write the last was sold in last September, i know is not rare but its example. I don't know if i good remember only 1 account was unban on uk but probably nobody more asking about it Tongue

02-03-2009 21:19 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

I feel compeled to voice my opinion on this matter.

I am completely outraged on behalf of players such as Eve and those involved in similar scandals! Admins it is ur duty to INVESTIGATE these situations and NOT just hand out permenant bans to ur commited players who are paying your wages on such a subjective matter!!!!!

i know that i am not the first person to object but i find it hard to contain my anger on this issue. We have already been told by Eve either on this thread or on another of similar issues that there has been little to no communication between the devs/admins and the players who are involved, so how can the admins etc JUSTIFY this!!!!!!

i beg of these punishments to be revoked or at least modifies to a less harsh alternative.

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-03-2009 21:24 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Clan: The Source

will be my last premium i paid for yesterday if eve and flash are still banned when i have to renew it. it´s plain ridiculous.

' "Random" numbers generator'
02-03-2009 22:06 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

There is no justification for this
so a player didnt report unusual amount of stones bid on his auction
how long do we have to report these things ???
bit hard to do when you are banned ???
ive never reported any of mine and never intend to
im here to play, most of the time i dont even look at what something has sold for
click message click delete
im too busy doing other things
its not my job !!!

02-03-2009 22:13 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Szeszej, you need to read and reply to this thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH