Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For a new Admin! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Petition For a new Admin! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 8.07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
if we get a new admin chosen, then they will have to relise that we need to be respected. i have nothing against szeszej, but i think it needs to be relised that we deserve respect and attention, we play the game, our comments should be taken on board.

What happens if use decide use dont like the new admin?

to be honest i can live with that, as long as they take our suggestions, nad pass them on, telling us why theyve been rejected, or where in the chain of command they failed, instead of just getting no feedback on ideas. its because of this lack of feedback that people seem to have stopped thinking of ideas, and the general thoughts seem to be 'good idea, but theres no point as noone will listen'

giving us the reason for bans aswell, and listening to our comments about the rules. most people here agree with the majority of rules, understanding why there in place. the push/pull one has been seen by many people as redicules, if someone wants to bid redicules amounts of stones on something then let them. push/pull can be dettermined through ingame messages, or if the same character does it for many items that they can't explain why they want them. its understandable spending lots on the legendary uzi, if someone wants to make sure they get it, then thats fine, its supply and demand.

as i said, i have nothing against szeszej, and im sorry [szeszej] if this is percieved as an atack against you. as i said earlyier though, if we make the devs relise that we need to be taken seriously, and our demands are met, then it will be worth it
02-04-2009 19:07 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well tbh this is really dumb .......

if u get a new admin ud complain about him making 1! mistake ...

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

02-04-2009 19:07 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

I'm in...

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dreamdusk: 02-04-2009 19:09.

02-04-2009 19:09 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Rann, u fail to see the bigger picture...

we have reliably been informed that Sz has failed to communicate, act and basically do his job continuously. Thus, this thread.

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-04-2009 19:09 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
rann

failied to comunicate !!! he replys to all my messages so i duno wth ur chatting ....

Farm Me ?

02-04-2009 19:11 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Clan: the JOKERs

rann there not complaining about just one Tongue this one has kicked it off its true but there all so commenting on a numarus array of other silly things he has done and stuff you need to look more in to the past since alot of the posts have meny comments about it

02-04-2009 19:11 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that anyone (wethor they've been playing for years or just started) can be permenantly banned without a fair investigation. Does the phrase "innocent until proven guilty" mean nothing anymore?

I think it's quite clear that Szeszej is simply not up to the job of admin if he fails to provide any evidence to support his actions. So unless he can...

I'M IN

02-04-2009 19:14 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
rann

u know what now im with you just got a warning for i duno what =/

im going of board now if u wanna talk to me im in irc (live chat) =]

Farm Me ?

02-04-2009 19:17 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Guys, i've let the other thread carry on, but this is taking it ever so slightly too far.

I know Szeszej isn't the best admin ever, but guys, he has a real life too. He's trying to juggle University and also his job and his friends and possibly girlfriend as well.

It's not all Szeszej's fault, if he doesn't know the answer to a question it's because he hasn't been told by his superiors (IE. Konrad, C47 or even Sushimaker the boss), so he decides not to post. Sure, it would probably be a better idea if he replied saying he didn't know, but it's not the end of the world.

We don't need a new admin, just he needs to listen to our suggestions/worries/discussions a bit more.

I know that you are concerned/angry etc. about the recent bans, but Szeszej obviously had reasons for doing what he did. I don't believe that they should have been banned either.

If you want to talk to me about this, please pm me.

02-04-2009 19:20 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I'm in (strange that i only post when i'm bored or something pisses me off)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-04-2009 19:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

okay, maybe a new admin is going a bit far, but surely the fact that the suggestion is being supported by so many people is a strong indication that things have to be changed...

What he does with his time is his business, but if he can't do the job then he's not fit for it. If you ordered some food in a restaraunt and you were served burned food, would you eat it just because the chef was having trouble keeping up with his studies and social life???

If Szeszej can live up to the standards required for the job, then I'm more than happy for him to continue with it. But otherwise we need someone new that does.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 02-04-2009 19:36.

02-04-2009 19:35 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Clan: Hll

Am in as well

02-04-2009 19:43 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

perhaps, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

i know he has a real life. as you said, he has to juggle friends, university, his friends, his job, possibly his girlfriend. but so do we all. im not asking him to live on here, even just spending half an hour to an hour a day on here, that would give him time to go through many of the threads, and reply to querries that people have.

i know its not all szeszej's fault, this infact could have been prevented if konrad or sushimaker spent more time on the english forum answering querries. unfortunatly they don't and we have endd upn 'shooting the messanger'. szeszej, if when you don't know the answer to something, please tell us, it will prevent us thinking that your ignoring us, and will show us that someone is listening, even if it is, just you.

please, start listening, and replying more. im sure you have an interest in this game, so maybe get invloved in the forum community, theres some great people, and they often have good ideas and suggestions. it was good when you joinmed in the discussin on wow, as that showed you as more than just our admin
02-04-2009 19:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Maybe he needs an assistant, or more training to do the job. Would be better to keep him, as he knows how the game works, but if he can't do the job anymore or doesn't have time to do it, then I'll join the petition.
02-04-2009 19:58 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I love you all too :*

02-04-2009 20:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Would be great if he was here to answer the questiosn and answers as they came up, i looked at the post mortis gave, he posted more back then?

So did the sushi and that other one.. what was his name? .. i dont think ive seen either do more than........ 3 posts since i joined?

EDIT: Ahaha!! Brilliant timing Szeszej!! lol ;-)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 20:02.

02-04-2009 20:01 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

you came on to say all that in your defence
thats why we love you so.................... NOT

02-04-2009 20:05 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude2
Lord

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Think he read everything?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 20:06.

02-04-2009 20:06 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:

And this is the problem, when we are trying to be serious he is trying to be funny. Sorry, you are not.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-04-2009 20:06 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

azz i know ur angry and all but look at it this way if you were being attacked verbally by this meny ppl wouldent you juts not be asked to respond since there there is alot of hate?? Tongue and saying i love you to is one of the best ways to make ppl who are argueing agaits you even more angry XD

02-04-2009 20:07 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

HAHA Nice Reply Szeszej lmfao Big Grin
02-04-2009 20:07 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
ringham
Double Ace

quote:

now tht we know tht ur here, can u give us any reasonable answer AT ALL? progress on an investigation...? an excuse for such a ban on ur opinion alone? anything?

02-04-2009 20:09 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
azz i know ur angry and all but look at it this way if you were being attacked verbally by this meny ppl wouldent you juts not be asked to respond since there there is alot of hate?? Tongue and saying i love you to is one of the best ways to make ppl who are argueing agaits you even more angry XD

Emm.. if u were a player maybe!

If the police get shouted at, they cant just stay in the barracks! Szeszej doesnt have the liberty to not answer..

what would happen if riots happend and the president just went 'screw ya all, i dont wana talk'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 20:11.

02-04-2009 20:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i was talking in genral the human mind will get more agravated when the person you are being apusvie towards dusent bow to ur level and turns the other cheeck* and takes it in his tride however it would be nice for a strate answer as well Big Grin

edit* how ever cheeck is spelt

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 02-04-2009 20:12.

02-04-2009 20:12 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
quote:

And this is the problem, when we are trying to be serious he is trying to be funny. Sorry, you are not.

u r funny cos u r arguing about things that u don't have right Tongue

but if u want, u can still write about that ^^ but u won't change anything Wink

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

02-04-2009 20:14 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:

and i love seriouse answers. if you read through the topics, and did as people want you too then situations like this woudnt arise.

just for us who 'you love' will you read through this topic and address our concerns, then maybe provide more evidense for why you banned eva.
in an old post of the pillory you provided a screenshot of the logs, why not do that again?
edit:izthemasterq; nick_nolte - Account sitting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 02-04-2009 20:18.

02-04-2009 20:16 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Of course not, lets all give up Baby

Still waiting for tutorial to be updated, i asked one month ago today

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 20:21.

02-04-2009 20:16 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

I am not bothered about a new admin - I agree, we would probably get someone a lot worse!

What I would like to see is some more explanations to the reasons why he has "permanently" banned 3 players for seemingly a first offense. And apply these explanations to all future bans - instead of just a post with a list of names, & "permanent ban" beneath.

If he is dishing out 7 day bans to people on other servers for the same crime, then he should be consistent in his judgment, seeing as he is the only person with any power on this server.

What I would like to see is an actual structure to the implementation of these rules - I am not sure where Cesarz found that list he posted - but I have not found it on this board?

And besides that - we are paying customers - even if we break the rules, we deserve both a period of time & the right to appeal. As well as a sensible stucture, eg:
1) first offense - 7 day ban & stones / items from auction removed.
2) second offense - 14 day ban... etc
3) third offense - perm ban
4) if there is substantial proof (ie - messages between players) the penalty will be left to the judgment of the admin staff.

Is that TOO much to ask for when we are paying you to look after us?

I only want to see fairness brought to this board & game.

Sorry Szeszej, but we have been asking for your help for too long, and as far as I am concerned you have done, or communicated very little back to us. I do not want you to lose your job, that is too harsh. BUT I do want you to do your job WELL.

If you spend a little more time on this board, replying to people (and I don't just mean in pm's - on the actual forum where everyone can see your replies), and at least paid us some lip service, as good customer service dictates, then you would not have this sort of situation arising.

I would also like to say to the Mods, that I know you have to diplomatic in this. However, I find it hard to believe that you do not think the sort of service we are provided with on this game is appalling.

Count my vote as a YES.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-04-2009 20:30.

02-04-2009 20:26 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

quote:

in an old post of the pillory you provided a screenshot of the logs, why not do that again?

can't u see a difference ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ehhh Wink

02-04-2009 20:26 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Yea zark, its odd, costa ahs done somthing wrong, but flash is on holiday?? For gods sake, wake up people

02-04-2009 20:31 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

the count is to 28 now guys and btw Zarkhir tht is a little off-topic

02-04-2009 20:32 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
zarkhir
Double Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=31469

Last logged 2009-02-01 12:08:47

i'm blind or what ?

EDIT: That's all from cos i see that u won't understand that Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zarkhir: 02-04-2009 20:34.

02-04-2009 20:33 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

As has been said already hes on holiday in canada, he logs on every now and then (as any adicted BW player would)

Thats how he put somthing on auction, i no this is true as im on the same page as him and noticed the grey bit by his name, initially i though he was banned.. few days later.. BAN

02-04-2009 20:35 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

EDIT: lol sum1 beat me to the post sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ringham: 02-04-2009 20:38.

02-04-2009 20:37 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

if you have complains about szeszejs bans just PM me
but only if you are bannet
i dont care you're friend, same clan member or just interested - if you're not striktly connected to the case you should not complaining about someones ban

szeszej is a good operator/admin
last bans confirms that, you accepted Rules and regulations, if you break the rules so you should be punished
and almost everybody that gets banned can appeal after 30 days, there is chance to get unbanned

if you have questions, ideas etc. first use search, then if you cant find something similar make a topic, you shouldn't write PMs in that coincidence

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
02-04-2009 20:37 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

@zark
quote:
I'm sorry if you feel like the bans here are thoughtless only because you don't see all the information yourselves but still I can't give you the access to my control panel.

If sellers agree to cancel the auction it will be cancelled and the ban will be shortened to 20 days.

thats a screenshot of the auctions. im saying that szeszej can give us some more evidence, like screenshots of the game logs, because hes done it before

@C47- the last bans show that he is a good admin for enforcing the rules, but the admins are there for more than that. as another dev could we ask if he passes on our ideas? do you agree, that more of our querries should be answered? if we have a question or a problem, regarding the game, we should go to the admin, hes not just their to punish people.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 02-04-2009 20:42.

02-04-2009 20:38 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

As I can see this ban has already created far too much controversy than it should have so although I don't normally do this let it be your way. I can't give you any screenshots but this is how it looks:

Someone bids about twice as high as he should on two legendary uzis, that player is costa. As far as I could see he's left his clan and bid ALL his stones on these two auctions (probably wanting to just get rid of them because he wanted to stop playing anyway). This only confirmed that the bid was a bit high and not because they were worth that much (and also there were only 2 offers on each of the uzis).

The auctions are closed and the sellers get their stones at which point they should see that what they got was much more than they should've got. The thing that would certainly save them from their ban is reporting this auction to the operator, it;s only one click (note also that flashblade has gone o vacation on 1st of february and the auctions have finished on 31st of January so he had at laest 24h to report it) and the other person had much more time. The thing is they didn't which means two things (or just one of them): that it was intentional or they thought "Well, I got so many stones, maybe the operator will overlook it" and he didn't.

That's what probably happened and for me this deserves a ban. Also as I have written if the sellers agree (both or just one of them) to cancel the auction I'll shorten the ban. Also please read C47's post.

02-04-2009 20:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

quote:
@zark
quote:
I'm sorry if you feel like the bans here are thoughtless only because you don't see all the information yourselves but still I can't give you the access to my control panel.

If sellers agree to cancel the auction it will be cancelled and the ban will be shortened to 20 days.

thats a screenshot of the auctions. im saying that szeszej can give us some more evidence, like screenshots of the game logs, because hes done it before

but what u don't understand in that ?

flashblade put legend uzi on auction
eve put legend uzi on auction
costa bought them both for much more than they r worth

flash and eve don't report about that push

so they r banned

so what's problem ?

02-04-2009 20:45 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

whooooop go Szeszej SEEEEEE he does reply Big Grin

haha

love B x
02-04-2009 20:47
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

quote:
@C47- the last bans show that he is a good admin for enforcing the rules, but the admins are there for more than that. as another dev could we ask if he passes on our ideas? do you agree, that more of our querries should be answered? if we have a question or a problem, regarding the game, we should go to the admin, hes not just their to punish people.

if there isnt an answer on forum about some of the rules so only then you can PM him (otherwise, if its not about rules, make a topic)
if he didnt answer so write reply to me Pleased

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
02-04-2009 20:47 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For a new Admin!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH