Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For a new Admin! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Petition For a new Admin! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 8.07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Petition For a new Admin! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is made due to the totally unfair and outrageous treatment of Flashblade and Eve.

As many people to sign up as possible, and maybe we can get a fair admin for our realm, someone who actually listens to us when we speak!

DTR

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-04-2009 17:02.

02-04-2009 16:55 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
SilverTitch

Registration Date: 02-04-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im in. Innocent until PROVEN guilty!

02-04-2009 17:02 SilverTitch is offline Search for Posts by SilverTitch Add SilverTitch to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in Smile doubt anyone will put a poll on though it may be considered treason but hey who cares lol Pleased

02-04-2009 17:08 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Count me in, they just had to show us proof and not act like a dictator
02-04-2009 17:09 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

im in to

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
02-04-2009 17:10 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

excellent idea count me in Big Grin

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

02-04-2009 17:11 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

Me aswell! Big Grin

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
02-04-2009 17:12 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

haha Dtr u stole my idea u lil thief Tongue lmao

vote me in - either a new admin or some disciplinary action be done.

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-04-2009 17:16 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Clan: SRC/DASH

flash is a friend of mine.. I do anything for my buddy

~M

02-04-2009 17:18 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

boot him

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-04-2009 17:28 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Wtf? gone for a couple days and the BW world is turned upside down. Confused

Count me & my middle finger in.
Flash and eVe are good peeps (im sure costa is to? ;p)
It's bang out of order....

KR.

02-04-2009 17:31 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

im in too
02-04-2009 17:35 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Got my vote!! We need a dedicated Dev.!!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-04-2009 17:46 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

count my vote Pleased

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-04-2009 17:48 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

both feet IN

02-04-2009 17:52 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
dtr
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by dtr

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
haha Dtr u stole my idea u lil thief Tongue lmao

vote me in - either a new admin or some disciplinary action be done.

LOL grass.

1 hour in, 14 votes already! Keep them coming, i'll do a running tally as we go!

dtr

02-04-2009 17:56 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Clan: D.B

im in!

02-04-2009 17:58 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

You are crazy , probably you don't see C47 in action xD Szeszej isn't bad admin

02-04-2009 17:59 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

I think maybe this thread is a little harsh but we hav to be to get the message across. I.E. we need a certain standard and he doesn't seem to want to give us this.

02-04-2009 18:05 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
dtr
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by dtr

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ

I don't thinks it's crazy looking out for a friend!

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
I think maybe this thread is a little harsh but we hav to be to get the message across. I.E. we need a certain standard and he doesn't seem to want to give us this.

Ringham is right, this thread is a little harsh, but i say that until S gets the message, we keep this going!

dtr

02-04-2009 18:08 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Clan: The Source

humm, i wouldn´t say he has to leave or should be replaced, but should be more talkative and his actions in some cases like this need to be a little more transparent. if not, then a replacement is needed. but as far as i know that was asked for a few times already.

' "Random" numbers generator'
02-04-2009 18:08 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

I don't mind if its a new admin or the old one with more common sense, but I'm signing my protest that when 1 player goes auction-crazy, 3 players get banned - and one of them on vacation and unable to report their own auction!

I don't see whats wrong with just taking the stones and giving a warning, or a 7 day ban. Permanent ban with no evidence of collusion is simply unjustifyable.

02-04-2009 18:09 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:

And who said we want any of current admins. I would like to see someone who have played here for a considerable amount of time to know perfectly our gaming experience.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-04-2009 18:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:

He's not exactly a great one either. A good admin is someone who responds to all problems within a timely fashion, and he doesn't do either.

Makes poor reasoning's for his actions.

I'M MOST CERTAINLY IN ON THIS PETITION

maybe someone can put a poll at the top, to give an indication to the number of people who are in on the petition.

Q: Do you agree with this petition?
A: Yes / No

or something Wink

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 02-04-2009 18:13.

02-04-2009 18:11
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

In! After all the ignored massages, answers with no relevance to the topic and maxed bans.

02-04-2009 18:21 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

I don't think a admin change will solve the problems, so I would advocate for more transparent rules, more than one admin and communication without that 'hardline law and order, you got a ban and now pray' blubb.
02-04-2009 18:24 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

but you don't choose admin, if you get worse admin who will banning 5-10 account on day like on polish servers, you will again crying. eve get ban because she broken rule, all accept this rule when start playing here. So you thinking if someone is in top then can do what want?

02-04-2009 18:27 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

no, because we have yet to see evidence that any rule was broken... it isnt a difficult request do u think?

02-04-2009 18:28 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

what rules? when you find a rare item and you want to sell it you can'T sell it for high price? WELL if that's the case why they don't put maximum price on ITEM

this is nonsense...

beside we only have asked proof and we had none.
02-04-2009 18:32 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Clan: NIGHT

if we get a new admin chosen, then they will have to relise that we need to be respected. i have nothing against szeszej, but i think it needs to be relised that we deserve respect and attention, we play the game, our comments should be taken on board.
02-04-2009 18:33 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
if we get a new admin chosen, then they will have to relise that we need to be respected. i have nothing against szeszej, but i think it needs to be relised that we deserve respect and attention, we play the game, our comments should be taken on board.

What happens if use decide use dont like the new admin?
02-04-2009 18:34 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

what rules?? lol some one did't read them XD i have Wink and it is stated in there about psushing and pulling... it dus sound silly but yes reporting it ur self can stop you geting banned (or help get banned if ppl keep doign it to ur stuff)

02-04-2009 18:34 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
ringham
Double Ace

we need people to say wether they giv us their support... not just leave a comment, thanks

02-04-2009 18:35 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
CESARZ
Lord

IX. Push and pull actions are prohibited.

Push/pull - is:
a. notorious transfer of items or points from one account to another resulting in abnormal progress of the character,
b. attacking one's own characters and manipulating with fight results,
c. manipulating with trade transaction results.
d. Push – situation defined in subsections from a to c when a party that benefits is a player higher in ranking .
e. Pull - situation defined in subsections from a to c when a party that benefits is a player lower in ranking .

explain me if you think paying 400% price for items isn't push. Eve can reporting auction don't do that so she agree push

edit
and legendary uzi is rare? nice joke was selling 3 at this day, 18 after 2act but we have only half year second act. rare item is like Vengeful Amulet of Talent is first time on auction per 2 yers

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 02-04-2009 18:40.

02-04-2009 18:35 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

guys ?

if u want a new admin fine be it ....

but think about it sz is a experianced admin .....

far as u know u could get some rubish admin who bans 5-10 players on a daly basses

and diablo your wrong .... he dose reply to things u just gotta give it some time i guss i mean hes like the head of this board and would u think he gets loads of messages coz i should think he dose ...

and people he might not be on all the time but i mean who is on just watching the board hes on when he can be it aint his falt he cant be on 24/7 im sure hes got some good reson

and 1 thing

IM OUT =]

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rann: 02-04-2009 18:42.

02-04-2009 18:38 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

As i said, Szej. is a good Dev. but cannot moderate 2 servers. Thats unfair to us and him as he cant give his all.

I no what Cezers means, but there is a chance that someone is innocent in all of this! I mean flash has been on vacation for ages, he wasnt even here to arrange anything?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 18:49.

02-04-2009 18:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

I agree with everyone Im in we neeed a new admin that doesnt judge things on a wim, we need one that actually talks to the people about whats ahppening not just "Banned"

Im in

02-04-2009 18:51 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

so far i count 21 votes yes (would still like a poll to be added by a mod plz)

02-04-2009 18:56 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

ringham ?

no modd will do that ...

they all like our admin as hes a good one i mean he might of made a mistake but dosnt every1 !! its appart of life get used to it coz i have ! Pleased

anyway as titan said to me on irc if u get a new admin ud moan about him

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

02-04-2009 19:02 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

as already stated, the purpose of this is the message that it carries and a poll would help to quantify who wants a change to be made (even if it isnt as extreme as an all-out replacement)

02-04-2009 19:05 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For a new Admin!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH