Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » A BWars vamp trying to find a different way » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A BWars vamp trying to find a different way
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

A BWars vamp trying to find a different way Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chapter 1
A pack or werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in your own shelter.

Part 1

Hi I'm a vampire. This may shock a few a people but ya I'm a vamp I drink blood and don't like sunlight no biggie really. Anyway this is my story when I was a weak vamp (just turned vamp) I always looked up to the strong ones but then the strong ones I admired got weary so to speak and are no more, this left me with noone to admire just other vamps that I respect.
This story takes place a long time ago, A member in my clan had a problem with werewolves. Whereas most see these fights as a nuisance I loved the idea of killing them.

So I was in my study when the message came, some new comer wanted help in ridding the world of the silly werewolves that were sleeping on his land without paying rent. I jumped at the idea and rang my neighbour to ask him "hey wanna go halves on a taxi". I really wanted to be there for the warm up.
My neighbour told me that roburs was leading the team going in. Ugh. Now roburs is a nice guy but when it comes to these things he gets very very serious, the last time he asked us to go hide and wait for the werewolves to come out. Good plan but the werewolves knew that they were on a vampire's land so the werewolves were only coming out during the day Ugh. It took 3wks for roburs to admit that his plan won't work and we ended up rushing in at them and at that I think the owner of the square is still hiding waiting for roburs to tell him to attack.
So you can see why I'm saying Ugh when I heard he was leading the attack.
Then he told me (my neighbour) that Bullitt was going too, now this vamp changed his name to Bullitt because he loved I mean loved cars and his favorite was the Mustang Bullitt I sometimes asked him why he didn't call himself Sally but he never got the joke behind it he always just replied with cause I love the Bullitt.
Finally our taxi arrived to take us to the battlefield (Oh before I continue my neighbour's name is Bediquette I made the mistake of asking why??? it went into the explanation of the name "Proper sleeping etiquette (not stealing the covers or snoring, etc etc etc" Thank god we were drinking the blood of a drunk victim at the time (a vamp could get drunk faster this way) so I didn't have to listen to him for much longer well not sober anyway.
So our taxi arrived at last (lvl 1 what would you expect like) and off we went.
Half way there we saw Bullitt on the side of the road he was raging swearing at the stars he's face distorted with grief or something. We stopped the cab got out and asked what was wrong.
"WHAT'S WRONG WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG LOOK OVER THERE"
he was pointing at his own Bullitt, "I FINALLY FOUND ONE AND BROUGHT IT YESTERDAY" looked like he wrapped it around a pole, in an instant there was a massive roar it was bediquette he had collapse into a fit of laughter. This didn't help matter's Bullitt was extremely raged now so not wanting to see what was about to happen I crept back to the cab and told the driver to drive on Bediquette saw me do this and I think he wanted to join me but he couldn't move his sides were splitting.
I finally arrived at the square and I saw roburs shouting at everyone he was asking for them to show their war face. Myself Bullitt and Roburs were counted as the strongest in the clan (Bediquette wasn't the strongest but he wasn't the weakest either).
When roburs realised I was there he welcomed me and marched me up to the front so they could all see "now look at a proper war face" he slapped me in the back and said show them mate.
So I turn around and distorted my image so much and said "petty please Mr. Werewolve don't kill me"
Roburs face went blood red with rage "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"
"Well Mr. Roburs (he hates it when someone calls him Mr. later on I found out he sercetly loves it and has even changed his name to Mister) do you know how hard it is to make a puppy dog face when your vampire"
"YA OF COURSE I DO ugh forget it where's Bullitt".

End of Part 1 edit to make things a little clearer left it for a few hrs then proof read it. Hope ye like it more to come.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BattleOx: 02-05-2009 04:15.

02-04-2009 22:14 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol not bad Big Grin will be intresting to see how you go on Tongue

02-04-2009 22:39 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe.. really not bad.. go on

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-04-2009 23:06 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
BattleOx

Thread Starter Thread Started by BattleOx

Part 2

"YA OF COURSE I KNOW ugh forget it where's Bullitt"
I think he was really hoping Bullitt would arrive soon so Bullitt would give the young vamps a roar to remember, when Bullitt roar he would scare the crap out of any werewolf kinda like when New Zealand play rugby.
"He crashed his car on the way here"
looking confused roburs replied
"Again I thought he wrote it off the last time"
"Oh the last one was, he got a real Bullitt yesterday"
"And he crashed it already ha ha funny guy. Oi I thought bediquette was coming with you"
"He was but he's laughing at Bullitt now"
"oh I see"
we continued walking around watching the other vamps prepare for battle and talked to a few of them to see how they were getting on.
"roburs have you checked the weapon's of these guys" I was getting a theme to what they were carrying and it wasn't that impressive.
"Ya most of them brought Mystic clubs with them not sure why" roburs was looking like he was in two minds confusion and anger.
"Well you always said when sieges were starting to be smart not stupid when joining" (Mystic club increases the intelligence of a vamp)
After I said that roburs laughed a bit "hee didn't think they'd take that, that seriously oh well I guess it's kinda my fault then"
"RIGHT ARE WE READY, GATHER ROUND SO WE CAN TALK TACTIC'S"
I guess you gathered by now that roburs likes to shout a lot but I remember thinking "Jeez he could of warned me" as I went deaf in one ear.
After all the vamps had gathered round and when roburs decided not to wait for Bullitt anymore he went on with his plan. "I have a sniper so I'll stay on top of that building over there..." one of the younger vamps Onion I think was his name butted in and said "but sir they are under ground" taken aback roburs only reply to this was "you brought a Mystic club didn't you"
"Well you said be smart" throwing his eyes to the heaven's Onion was new to the clan so he must of thought roburs was the biggest idiot he ever met.
"Is that why you came to this with a hard hat, tux, and shorts of sun on, what you plan on blinding them with the shorts???" roburs looks round to see if anyone was smirking to this.... there was just a deafening silence.
I thought it best to interrupt at this point, "ENOUGH on with the plan".
roburs cleared his voice "right well as I was saying we break into their lair as close to dawn as possible this way if there are any cowards they can't leave WE FIGHT TO THE TRUER DEATH OF A VAMP" I think everyone was deaf after this.
An hour later I remember thinking man this is one long day as we descended onto the wolves lair. Once we reached the point of where the werewolves were meant to be holed up there was noone there not a thing not even a mouse surly not all our spies were worthless we all had our best spies to find out where it was that the werewolves were staying and to get the number of them.
"Search the place lads there must be another room here somewhere" roburs decided to talk rather then shout good thing too we would give away our position if he shouted and it was day light so they could easily escape without worrying about us following, mmm maybe this soon to daylight was a bad idea.
"Oi I ain't a lad" one of the female vamps spits back to roburs. roburs really does get a lot of cheek from these young vamps.
"oh ok then make yourself yourself pretty while the rest are looking" roburs turned to me looking for support. He got nothing but a smack from the female vamp. Before it turned ugly Onion interrupted.
"FOUND IT"
"IDIOT THEY'LL KNOW WE'RE HERE QUICK BATTLE FACE SINCE ONION GAVE AWAY OUR POSITION'S... IDIOT NEXT TIME BRING TWO MYSTIC CLUB"
Too late the werwolves number's were much much higher then expected our forces got split into four I found myself with two other young vamps with six werewolves to fight.
"remember the battle face" was the only bit advice I could give. These vamps really thought they had no chance and were lacking the hunger of battle.
But atlas they were killed swiftly it was down to me to dispatch these six werewolves so my face became distorted they stopped circling me looking confounded as they watched me distort my face and then the words came out "Plz Mr. werewolve please don't eat me"
"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH what a loving puppy dog look" there was a seventh werewolf in the darkness.
The other werewolf's shrugged their shoulder's and took a step back.
"Hello lovingly puppy dog looker I'm this pack's leader soon to be king wanna be my queen". Werewolves are really really ugly but this one, this one just won the title. His nose hair had turned into a beard. He even had boogie's everywhere.
"Ugh you do know I'm a male ya" I thought it best for us to return to battle no way was I gonna be Queen.
"Wha really. Oh that's good cause you wouldn't be my type if you weren't" Just my luck I pulled my puppy dog face at a gay wolf future king and finally understood that my puppy dog face power is just too much for me to handle. "So my little puppy queen what do you say" I've been called a lot of things but little LITTLE now he made me mad.
"Little eh I'll kill you for that I'm a good half inch taller then you" the wolf leader got a bit closer after that.
"test it... take off your shoes" he was within an inch of my face.
"IDIOT vampires don't wear shoes... not sure of the reason we wear hard hat's but not shoes"
One of the other werewolves interrupted our little spat with "eh boss those vamps have nearly wiped our entire pack out can we leave now while the going is good"
"mmm ya I guess your right. Till next time we met my puppy prince" as he jumps out the window he blows me kiss, not wanting roburs to think that I was hiding I killed two of the werewolves before they could leave.
When the dust settled, we all had some of the wine that werewolves were keeping. A few of the young vamps were shouting Onion Onion turned out he killed about 4 werewolves with his Mystic club so he was admired.
I found out later on that Bullitt after beating bediquette to a bulb was waiting for us at the fire of the seven souls (the place were vampires were resurrected) he was very sad to have missed the image of a werewolf blowing me a kiss.

The next time myslf roburs Bullitt and bediquette met up again was when we got a message from the Dark Lord
Your poverty is of great concern to us, Apprentice. Your task is to upgrade your Brothel to level 3.

End of Chapter 1
Hope ye like it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BattleOx: 02-06-2009 00:49.

02-05-2009 05:43 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

lol Tongue thats cool Battle xD made me giggle at some points =] keep em coming xD
02-05-2009 10:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Thread Starter Thread Started by BattleOx

Thanks Hayz I really like this chapter hopefully I won't offend anyone a story about a Brothel might be just asking for it really. If I offend anyone plz let me know and I'll edit it geez I hope I don't get banned for this.

Chapter 2
Message from the Dark Lord.
Your poverty is of great concern to us, Apprentice. Your task is to upgrade your Brothel to level 3.

Bediquette received this message from the Dark Lord a few days ago and after failing to get it lvl3 by himself he asked us to help him. What else was there to do myself Bullitt and roburs (I found out some time ago that roburs is always spelt with a small "r" just in case you were wondering) decided we'll help and off we went with a few notes for how best to manage a lvl3 Brothel.
Bullitt was late as usual he loves fast cars but he has never been in time. Bediquette treated us to a sample of his lvl1 animal blood slaughter House. Lets just say roburs wasn't impressed, he found a chicken McNugget at the bottom of his drink "that is a really random thing to find Bediquette"
"Oh sorry roburs must of been one of the butchers Lunch I should let them take a break they must be starving, you ate their nugget, roburs you better pay me for the time of their break" roburs didn't even try to respond to this.
He continued to show us around his square a lot of building's had to be built signs on them. After getting sick of waiting for Bullitt we asked Bediquette for us to be taken to the Brothel site. We arrived at a shed with an old Hag with a cig in her hand "Wanna have some fun boys"
"No way" roburs and I said this at the same and it ended with me being jinxed. (jinx is a game where if you say the same word at the same time as another you can jinx him/her that person may not talk until until his/her name is said).
"Really well I have werewolves too. If you want to wait until their break is over" Bediquette was looking bewildered at our all out refusal.
"Werewolves oh ya that's better... NOT jeez Bediquette are you just an idiot or what" this conversation continued at least an hour the final jist of it was Bediquette calling roburs impotent for being a vamp for so long and roburs telling Bediquette that he's on medication that fix's that and his medication was too good for that Brothel.
A massive roar sounded out over Bediquette's square. We heard werewolves wheeping and saw a few make a break for the wastelands.
"Oi where are you guys going I have customer's here for you" Bediquette was trying to shout over the noise in an instant Bullitt appeared "Don't worry mate I killed a few of those ugly werewolves they won't be camping on your land no more" Bullitt was gleaming he honestly thought he fought a pack of werewolves on his own and won.
"they were wilder then usual too" still smiling
"What are you smiling for you idiot they work in my Brothel Ugh I really really hate you mate" Bullitt seeing his mistake looked a bit remorseful then he started laughing.
"ha ha ha your Brothel must be full of ugly people no wonder you need help lol".
roburs also decided it best for him to butt in at this time "It's ok Bediquette I was gonna kill them anyway".
Before Bediquette could respond to this the old Hag from the hunt wailed out then ran inside we all looked confused thinking "what the hell" what's wrong??? Bediquette really needed a fight you could see it in his eyes "GET OUT YOU OLD HAG AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW"
The old Hag reappeared and was wearing a full lenght dress "Hi Bullitt"
"Hi mum did you see an old Hag rush past you in there"
Bediquette collapse again he was in agony from laughter obviously dieing to tell Bullitt that that was his Brothel and his mother was working there but alas he could not get the words out.
"Ha so you finally see the funny side of me killing your staff ha" Bullitt's mood wasn't changing so while he talked with his mother myself roburs and Bediquette decided it was best not to tell him of this development.

We finally sat down and started talking about the plan's of the Brothel roburs wanted Monkey's hanging off the ceiling Bullitt wanted all the beds to be back seat's from old cars I was Jinxed so I couldn't say anything by morning we all decided it was best to just make it bigger and have more girls and less werewolves working there.

A few weeks later I was at Bullitt's house when we got the message from Bediquette telling us that his Brothel is now a lvl5 and that he's gonna put monkeys in. he also had a photocopy of a letter from the Dark Lord telling him that he did great job.
"I remember the last time I got a letter from that idiot of a Dark Lord" intrigued I had to ask.
"What did it say"
Bullitt exhaled heavily and took the letter from his back pocket.
"This is what he sent me" he clears his throat and using a mock posh accent reads "Dear Bullitt I am holding a ball for the great vampires of our beautiful city (pauses and shakes his head) I was told that you were an excellent vampire and enjoys the old classical cars I must say my dear fellow that we have similar tastes, therefore I am asking, no no requesting that you would do me the honour..." his head dropped at this
"What this is great Bullitt the Dark Lord thinks very highly as you" if Bullitt was in with the Dark Lord it meant that all four of us were in there.
"Before you get carried away there's more" he clears his voice again starts that annoying posh voice again "do me the honour of being the valet guy at the door please Yours sincerely The Dark Lord"
I couldn't stay in my chair I just fell over and started laughing but Bullitt went on.
"That wasn't the worst part as I was parking one of the cars I heard a chant it was Onion roburs told me all about him being cheeky anyway he turned round to me and with a smile said "oh hey Bullitt I never knew your mother was a whore she's quite good" the nerve of that guy I sent him to the fires of the seven souls or whatever it's called turns out he was a quest of the Dark Lord and that the Dark Lord really wanted to see him and his Mystic clubs" (he takes a deep breath in) "I won't be working there no more" and he lets out a massive exhale.

The next task we did after that was
Blood is the source of our power. Upgrade your Slaughterhouse to level 5

End of Chapter 2 hope it made sense. I don't think I offended anyone but you could never be too sure

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BattleOx: 02-06-2009 03:28.

02-06-2009 03:07 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » A BWars vamp trying to find a different way

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH