Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Many Faces Of..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The Many Faces Of.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice
unregistered
The Many Faces Of..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its a late, cold evening and well you know... boredom sets in... but me and hayz found a way of amusing ourselves and we came up with this......

please do carry this on, coz it would be CLASSIC to see more people haha

love B xxx

02-05-2009 00:03
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WOW the new & improved that should say .... I always told her she was adopted Wink Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-05-2009 00:05 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ROFLMAO BEA!!! omg hahahaha

we is well cool Cool Big Grin Pleased
02-05-2009 00:06 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

lmao thats crual stallis hehehe

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-05-2009 00:07 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Nifty

Who else you gonna face up Bea?

Zahrkir? Azz (LOL)? Diablo?

Your imperfection.
02-05-2009 00:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Bal Shocked Confused me cruel Big Grin never lmao

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-05-2009 00:10 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

haha who ever has a cam and willing to pull faces on..... hey come on.... after all this arguing and the rest of the balls that has just gone on, i think this place needs something to smile about Big Grin

so whooop....

I WANT IN THIS THREAD, *hehe*, 4 RANDOM FUNNY PICTURES OF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW OR JUST ANYONE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS Big Grin

COZ ITS FUNNYYYY!!!

haha it made me stomach hurt with laughing toooo much while i waz posting this hehe!!!

LOVE YOU HAYZ Big Grin

love B xxxxxxxx
02-05-2009 00:12
Raxis
Set Abominae

Bea why not do yourself?

Your imperfection.
02-05-2009 00:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

yer that would be interesting Wink Tongue

02-05-2009 00:14 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

My cam has it built in Pleased its really cool to play about with xD
02-05-2009 00:17 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

lol thats cos ur special hayley Tongue and I'm glad I don't have a cam Pleased

02-05-2009 00:19 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

haha as i have said to someone already i seriously look like death... but i'll do one tomorrow Big Grin

haha
love B xx
02-05-2009 00:19
Raxis
Set Abominae

Photoshop can do it too... so can paint, just more effort Tongue

Your imperfection.
02-05-2009 00:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

you cheeky bugger ¬_¬
02-05-2009 00:23
Hayz_M
Double Ace

haha Tongue dont worry bea Tongue Pleased we can do it naturally Big Grin dont need paint etc Wink
02-05-2009 00:26 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
haha Tongue dont worry bea Tongue Pleased we can do it naturally Big Grin dont need paint etc Wink

what make yourselves look weird lol *hides in corner waiting for the wrath of Hayz* nah I'm only joking honest Roll Eyes Happy

02-05-2009 00:28 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol xD just cause you cant do it Pleased & yes Im weird looking but wouldnt have it any other way Tongue Pleased Big Grin
02-05-2009 00:30 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

We all are... otherwise we'd all look the same.

Big Grin

Your imperfection.
02-05-2009 00:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

oi

no spamming my thread haha!!!

unless you are posting pictures shhh leave my hayz alone!! and me Tongue
02-05-2009 00:36
Apollo
The Light

lol B ur telling a mod off for spamming Tongue and I am posting pictures you just can't see them Tongue Wink

02-05-2009 00:37 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by QQQ
lol B ur telling a mod off for spamming Tongue and I am posting pictures you just can't see them Tongue Wink

I can't see them too, and that may be a problem for you Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-05-2009 00:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Beatrice
unregistered

omg ¬_¬ lollll

i want PICTURES HAHA

lol

love B xx

ps... yus i will tell a mod off for spamming hahaha coz really what you all don't know i'm really a mod ... *giggles*
02-05-2009 00:44
Apollo
The Light

ok well if you want a pic so desperately I'll post one just give me a min

02-05-2009 00:45 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

whooop!!
02-05-2009 00:46
Apollo
The Light

I love my yarn Tongue

02-05-2009 00:49 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:$ hides face in shame of laughing!!!

omg.... now thats what i'm talking about but really seriously is that you?

love B
02-05-2009 00:55
Apollo
The Light

nah thats my twin brother Tongue but we both love yarn right B. ur turn Wink

02-05-2009 00:57 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hahaha lamow!!! erm ... tomorrow

omg i can't believe you posted a random picture, it should be like of YOU!!

i waz on about web cam pictures of an ACTUAL blood wars players haha
02-05-2009 01:01
Apollo
The Light

lol inno but i not got a cam so can't Mad but anyway I like that pic lol yarn pirate Big Grin

02-05-2009 01:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Really can't we post these in Our Pictures, the stickied thread... after all that's what it's for

Your imperfection.
02-05-2009 01:06 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

yer but this threads cooler Raxis cos Beatrice created it Wink Tongue

02-05-2009 01:07 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

i think theres a photoshop thread aswell..but these are webcam pics so i suppose we could get aaway with this thread.

edit: and yeah its bea's thread so it has to stay

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 02-05-2009 01:08.

02-05-2009 01:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

NO because this is funny pictures dont be such a spoil sport Evil
02-05-2009 01:08 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Im not being a spoil sport :S

I haven't give na warnign or anything Tongue

Your imperfection.
02-05-2009 01:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol ... Cool Pleased well I think them pics are funny Big Grin Im off for tonight me & Bea want more pics of you lot for tomorrow Pleased Big Grin Wink

H x
02-05-2009 02:47 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

erm

LOL

still sexy though hun Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-05-2009 09:30 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Pleased I thought the beard one was funny XD Wink
02-05-2009 10:19 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

HMMMMM ......

last night while drunk this waz funny ¬_¬

but i did say i'd post one!!

so here goes :$:$:$ DON'T LAUGH!!

the one in the purple jumper waz YEARSSS ago in schoool hahaha thats like the best funny picture anyones EVER taken of me Big Grin ..... the others are all tooo rude haha!!

anyways yeah.... so its not just hayz now haha

enjoy.... I WANNA SEE SOMEONE ELSE ON HEREE!!!

love B xx
02-05-2009 13:56
Hayz_M
Double Ace

haha bea XD go yooou .... OMG me & Stallis can do impressions of yooou >=)
02-05-2009 19:41 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

me and hayz rock...... and you lot aren't putting pictures up haha!!

so whooop

have some more of us Big Grin

love B & Hayz

xxxxx

and more.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
02-06-2009 01:50
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Many Faces Of.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH