Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Red Dwarf » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Red Dwarf
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Red Dwarf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7851989.stm

all i can say is WOOOOOOT

02-06-2009 19:15 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

classic. still makes me howl even now. hopefully the new stuff doesnt get hit too hard by all this PC bull sweeping britain

02-06-2009 20:03 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why the SMEG has it taken this long to return?

02-06-2009 20:08 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Awwwwesome!

Can someone please make sure the light bulb in my alarm is changed to red so I don't forget. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-06-2009 22:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Wayhay.

I'm goign to express an opinion here.

WOOHHOOOOOOO the greatest low budget series has returned.

hopefully it'll still be low budget, that was part of the fun.

Your imperfection.
02-06-2009 23:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Immense Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im 15 ive watched al the episodes and they are brilliant cant wait for this Big Grin oh SMEG

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

02-07-2009 00:20 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

oh my god-i saw that news report ages ago and nearly wet myself in excitement! (may be too much info sorry).
The day i saw craig charles joined cornonation street i thought they'd never make another one-so excited Smile

02-07-2009 16:37 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

OH GAWD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO FINISH OFF RED DWARF, I'VE LOVED IT FOR YEARS!!! Cat has and will always be hilarious XD

My brother told me they was finishing red dwarf yesterday aswell XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-08-2009 22:05 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

THE END

the smeg it is

had to end the last series with that didnt they. lol. the new ones are gonn a be hilarious

02-08-2009 22:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I cant wait for it either, one of my favourite shows Big Grin
02-15-2009 02:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

http://watchreddwarf.com/

For those that havent seen it

02-15-2009 04:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Red Dwarf

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH