Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » AI in Defense » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AI in Defense
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

AI in Defense Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this is the correct place

Anyway any chance we could get an option of AI in Defense for sieges
I'm a Thoughtcather so my Arcana's from Act 1 ain't great in sieges but my Act 2 Arcana is great for sieges and I prefer my Act 1 Arcana for the ambushes

Do other races in the game share this feeling???

If it can't be done then fair enough but if it can be then plz do

02-10-2009 01:43 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Surely if you just change your AI to whatever you prefer during the siege, then switch it back after? Just like you change equipment.
02-10-2009 02:19 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Thread Starter Thread Started by BattleOx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah does that work though??? cause when joining you can't change you arcana after wards. I might try it next time someone sieges me

02-10-2009 02:34 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Well provided you know you're going to be attacked and have time to change it.

I know it definitely works, i'm just a bit hazy on the details.

As far as i know, the AI you are using when the siege is laid on your square is the AI you will use in the actual siege.

So realistically, it can only really be used in arranged sieges, as you need to know before the siege starts.
02-10-2009 02:46 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Not exactly. If there is a siege on you then the arcana you have set in defence when phase 2 starts will be the one used in the siege.

02-10-2009 07:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Thread Starter Thread Started by BattleOx

Thanks guys so I just have to change my Arcana in defense before Phrase two cool that helps loads thanks

02-10-2009 10:51 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » AI in Defense

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH