Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Great PoH changes patch. Cast your vote! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Do you want this patch?
Yes 70 90.91%
No 4 5.19%
Not sure 3 3.90%
Total: 77 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Great PoH changes patch. Cast your vote! 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.71
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Great PoH changes patch. Cast your vote! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We propose to add the following things to BW:

1) Graveyard patch => graveyard will generate Poh (first lvl 5/h, second 10/h, third 20/h).

2) Hospital patch => hospital will generate PoH (1 Poh for every lvl of hospital per hour, max lvl of hospital = 10).

3) Employment agency patch => employment agency will generate more ppl (we dont know how much yet but it'll more ppl on higher lvls).

4) Clan leader patch => clan leader will not lose PoH on sieges and will get 2 times more PoH from sieges.

5) New-in-clan patch=> In the first 24h after joining a clan the person will not get any PoH from sieges. He will still be able to join sieges and start them.

6) Amount of PoH generated by cathedral will be reduced to 100 per hour (120 now). However, the total amount of genereted PoH will be the sum from all building.

In future we will add this: - Arena fights patch => you will be able to fight for PoH with other vampires on an arena. This project needs some testing still. This patch has been abandoned, instead we propose the following change:
- We have decided to abandon the concept of arena fights and instead introduce a much simpler system: PoH will be gained from attacks on other players. PoH gained will be equal to 1/10 of experience gained (which promotes lower zones). Honour won't be lost in this way.

Warning!
We will implement all proposal (all 7 points) or none of them. No chance to implement one of them only.
If there will be more votes for "NO" we will forgot about this topic.

this was on polish forum and i would like to thank Gumis1 for his translation. this is just an opinion poll. Corrected by Szeszej, official blessing given Smile

(only one vote each folks, think carefully Wink )

02-10-2009 20:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did u get permission from the admin?

02-10-2009 20:33 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its only here for opinions mate.

i would like to add that "bashing" the administrators will be regarded as spam and rewarded as such Wink this is a vote only.

02-10-2009 20:35 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Voted for YES, of course. I still don't see how this could change anything, but go ahead and vote, just to be disappointed later Smile

02-10-2009 21:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

but would u REALLY want poh so easily? that's is the question u wanna think about. easy exp mean no war. so ya... THINK!!! lol.. even though i still voted yes.. hahaha

02-10-2009 21:10 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

btw i think game after this patch will be to easy, sitting in clan and only making expedition and quests

02-10-2009 21:12 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

lol but then again since we WILLl get poh anyway so people might START to create war cause they will get poh from builds so nothing to lose u know...

02-10-2009 21:22 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I voted YES!!!! =D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats a good look at things minshres!

I dont even care about the PoH! I think the arena batttle system will change the game so much, its an entirely new system that will add a new dimension to the game!

Can you image the game without sieges?

Would be so much easyer to set up group wars and the like, can you imagine

'The Rangers Alliance' Vrs 'The Melee Monsters'

This way the best rangers vrs the best melee can head it off AND stay in their own clan! How awsome is that!

Then sieges will be used more for what they should be used for, massive resource sieges!

Or people who know each other in game can group up without having to join the same clan (and leave their old one) .. oh.. so many possabillities! Im really disharted we dont get the arena! =[

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-10-2009 21:44 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

as Cez said, it also makes mercs for PoH sieges pretty pointless, would also be interested in what the requirements for these buildings are gonna be & what zones they will include.

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-10-2009 22:33 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I think no mercs is a good thing

02-10-2009 22:40 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Looks like a fairly one sided poll.

Thing is this could go either way. IF people get complacent then yes it will be a bad thing, as war will be scarce. however fighting for squares may very well take hold, back to the good old days.... The Arena Pit Fight is what I want to see.

As I play this for expos mainly, the thrill of seeing something nearly unconquerable finally falling, then something bigger and going 'Oh *****'.... thus I voted yes

Your imperfection.
02-11-2009 01:28 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Official blessing from here. Sorry it comes so late.

02-11-2009 02:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

wow, ftw! Smile looks pritty good.. if it comes then woot... and you asked us if we wanted it Shocked This is clearly a parralle universe were everything is opersite Tongue

quote:
5) New-in-clan p atch=> In the first 24h after joining a clan the person will not get any PoH from sieges. He will still be able to join sieges and start them

Would this include the 18 hours for the first phase? Smile
Would be good if it did *hint* Wink

02-11-2009 03:04 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

If the second phase of the siege ends before the timer reaches 24 hours from joining the clan then the player won't receive and PoH.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-11-2009 03:21 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I voted yes... though I think #4 is odd... about the leaders. Not that I'm complaining mind you. But wouldn't that give clan leaders an insane amount of PoH eventually if they can't lose it in sieges? I mean that's all fine and dandy but I rarely have enough people to even start an expo (thanks to all the ranged players farming me...lol), all that honor would really just go to waste...

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-11-2009 03:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

To be honest, I haven't started any expos for ages. And I'm sure that Mortis, Azz420 and Helldemon also have problems with getting PoH. It's the clan leader's duty to join most of the sieges since his absence lowers the damage done by his clan members by 10%.

And of course the clan leader can't just leave the clan and go mercing in other clans. THat's the main disadvantage.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-11-2009 03:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
minshres
Viking

clan leader this is as fair as it can get.

jus like evan said leader haven't got any poh as they cannot go for mercing and looking at higher lvl clan they cannot join any siege half the time :/ talk about getting poh that almost impossible.

edit: when will this be implemented if majority says yes?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-11-2009 07:23.

02-11-2009 07:21 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

The latest from the Polish forum.

YES...........................1568.....58.59%
NO............................1080.....40.36%
I have no opinion........28.......1.05%
Total:........................2676 votes

We are only 2628 votes behind Smile . Can`t believe the split tho, nearly 60/40. I`m assuming its the 24hour rules (no PoH if joined clan within 24hours) thats the problem.

But, I want these new patches, I think it would add alot to the game, give it new dimension. I VOTED YES!!!!!

What happens tho if the Polish forum say NO, but we say YES. Would we get it and they don`t????

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 02-11-2009 11:39.

02-11-2009 11:39 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
What happens tho if the Polish forum say NO, but we say YES. Would we get it and they don`t????

I believe they'll pool it all. So it actually would look like this

YES: 1613
NO: 1082
NOT SURE: 29

SO far yes its in front. But I think that's how it'll work, they'll pool it across every server.

Your imperfection.
02-11-2009 12:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Voted YES of course.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-11-2009 12:28 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nosforano

so if they pool the votes, what percentile split would constitute a YES result.

Does it have to be a majority vote in favour? would a 50.01% vote YES constitute a victory?

And also, this whole affair arose from the Polish forum and their abuse of the admins and devs (been reading their forum and they are worse than us lot at complaining). If they`d have kept their rants to a general moan (like us) and not abusive, these upgrades would have happened anyway. And now we put the UK servers future development back into the hands of the Polish forum.

Underworld.....Muppeteer
02-11-2009 12:48 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

I voted yes.

I agree it will change the momentum of the game.

PoH sieges will not be necessary for the higher leveled players... oh wait, they've just crippled those anyway - so that's a bonus.

Take-over sieges will increase, because people will want the squares that bish out the most PoH & people. That sounds an interesting twist on the game - it will force players / clans to be more agressive.

But with the advantage of leaders, arena, & lowered cathedral poh, it should balance out.
(although I would ask - if the out put of buildings is changing - will this mean the Dev's will change the cost of buildings - i.e. increase cost of Graveyard, Hospital, & Employment - or lower Cathedral cost? ----- I DON'T think they should, I'm just querying the point.)

I don't fully see why people are against these patches? Maybe someone who disagrees can give an explanation of their choice?

The new in clan is actually a really senisble patch (from the Dev's pov) - I'm surprised they haven't already brought that one in.

Playing on the polish server has opened my eyes to this issue - EG: when there are takover sieges between the little players, 2 (and more) big players from the same clan will split themselves between the fighting clans - assuring themselves poh, but not caring who wins the square.
It is the common practice in war (you younglings go read your history books instead of trying to smoke them in a bong - read up on the Cuban Missile Crisis, or Vietnam, or more recently Afghanistan), the spoils of war are the only real interest of the people who supply the big guns - the truth may get flowered over; but it's still the truth.

I'm not saying this is a good/bad thing (although personally, I think it is a bad thing, hence that's why I play war-games, and don't take part in real wars!) - I'm just saying war is a dirty business.

Back on topic -

quote:
Does it have to be a majority vote in favour? would a 50.01% vote YES constitute a victory?

Damn good question - can we get somekind of idea of how the Dev's are going to decide where the cut of point is?? Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-11-2009 13:29.

02-11-2009 13:28 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

I voted Yes,
but I still see a slight problem with takeover sieges in the sense, who can stop the clans wanting to take over to take more than the 24 hour limit to stock up on hitters and then just smash a smaller clan who has someone on a precious square...as they wont be able to get any help during the siege the attackers might get a big advantage. If I understood the new patch correctly that is.

02-11-2009 13:43 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Nosforano

the patch it relevant to PoH only.

Things will stay the same as they are now, defending clans can still get in help as it is now.
What has changed, is that if the defending clan is victorious and PoH are warranted, those mercs that have been in the clan for less than 24hours will not receive any PoH.

Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 02-11-2009 15:05.

02-11-2009 13:48 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

thanks for explaining I misread it then, so this way I fully support the patch as it will make the game a bit more exciting and Im not aware of any other serious drawbacks

02-11-2009 13:59 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

The only drawback is everyone will want to start their own clan, which could weaken BoS and DB and adds a few more 5000 point clans

02-11-2009 14:08 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I don't think this is really a drawback

The first post has been updated.

02-11-2009 15:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nosforano

new addition on polish poll from Konrad.

UPDATE
7) We decided to abandon the idea of arenas, in favor of a simpler way of gaining reputation points - namely that it will be received for the fight between the players. 7) We decided to abandon the idea of arenas, in favor of a simpler way of gaining reputation points - namely that it will be received for the fight between the players.

The player up with another player will receive the amount of reputation = 1 / 10, gained his experience in fighting point. The player up with another player will receive the amount of reputation = 1 / 10, gained his experience in fighting point. This will be favorable for the lower zones, as well-known players from the attacking zone, they receive a higher number of more experience than the other. This will be favorable for the lower zones, as well-known players from the attacking zone, they receive a higher number of more experience than the other. Lost reputation for fighting will not be deducted. Lost reputation for fighting will not be deducted.

This change may be made only with the other changes proposed by us. This change may be made only with the other changes proposed by us.

Now, note. Now, note.
Changes may come all (7 points), or none. There is no intermediate option! Changes may come all (7 points), or none. There is no intermediate option!
If you passed the option 'NO', we recognize that the topic was not. If you passed the option 'NO', we recognize that the topic was not.
The duration of the survey to 2 days. The duration of the survey to 2 days.

EDIT :- First post has been edited by Szeszej, whilst I was translating. Apologise for multi-post

Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 02-11-2009 15:15.

02-11-2009 15:13 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

RE: Great PoH changes patch. Cast your vote! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

In future we will add this: - Arena fights patch => you will be able to fight for PoH with other vampires on an arena. This project needs some testing still. This patch has been abandoned, instead we propose the following change:
- We have decided to abandon the concept of arena fights and instead introduce a much simpler system: PoH will be gained from attacks on other players. PoH gained will be equal to 1/10 of experience gained (which promotes lower zones). Honour won't be lost in this way.

This is stupid, Yesterday you was blocking siege 1vs1 because people gain poh to easy, and now you want poh from ambush???

02-11-2009 16:13 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

RE: Great PoH changes patch. Cast your vote! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

This is stupid, Yesterday you was blocking siege 1vs1 because people gain poh to easy, and now you want poh from ambush???

yeah this is goin to cause a great income of poh for everyone...resoursces will be even scarcer as every one will ambush 24/7 .......ppl wont need to steel sqaures to get poh as they just have to ambush...........will make poh gaining easier...alot easier i think...

but its 1/10th of exp gained..so if i get 200exp ill get 20 poh...its not a huge amount so its good.....would rather an arena though..where teams of players or friends could fight.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-11-2009 16:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

I agree with Cesarz, it does seem self contradictory tbh... and besides i absolutely loved the idea of an arena system!

also it would promote more clans to be created due to the new advantages that leaders get...

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-11-2009 16:54 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

french moria server...80% have voted yes so far

and they have a link posted at the top of the screen for it aswell

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-11-2009 16:58 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

@Szeszej - Will the arena idea be added in some day without the poh system?
A real arena system just for fun.. maybe you bet blood/junk or somthing on the pit fights? Its a good idea that shouldnt be caste out so easily, deserves a space of its own and not included in these poh things

Re: PoH attacks - .... wa?? Thats not a thought out idea at all, that will add to much PoH into the game, its not needed to this extent, i mean getting 1000 from a siege and a few hundered from a days worth of attacks is just odd?

Another Idea - Pit Fights WOO lol, no seriusly, how about doing somthing with disposables, it costs a lot, takes all stats down by 10 (incl luck/defense) but then allows you to get PoH in siege even if you die (i.e. you doo 3000 damage, kill 5 people and only loose 500 life, youre worthy of getting poh)

Is that feasable?

02-11-2009 17:27 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

A big thumbs up to this patch suggestion. I would love to see it implemented. Big Grin

02-11-2009 18:34 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

the latest patch is great but u shouldn't implement it. cause it jus stupid making game too easy :/

02-11-2009 18:42 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

i would change my vote to a no now that the arena has been taken out

02-11-2009 18:43 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Ha, I don't attack as much as I should anyway so I don't see it effecting me that much.

Basically if a person gains a point from attacks (1000 exp) then they would gain about 100 honor right? That's one white dragon expo. Granted they could farm higher level players and double it easily, so 200 honor in a day.

With that, what's the point of PoH sieges? All the high levels are just going to be farmed for exp (as if I'm not farmed enough by all the ranged people on the board...lol) and everyone's going to start losing resources again.

I prefer the arena idea to this, now no one is going to want an honor siege.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-11-2009 18:50 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

*rant begins*

so - what exactly have i voted yes to?

something that wasnt envisaged, described or mentioned in the original post....

getting more like real life politics everyday here

*rant over*

i would still vote yes - on balance it seems most condusive to an active server
and potentially being 'easier' will attract more longterm players to this server
(i have had less than 3K POH over 65 levels of seiging - and most lost instantly)

BUT

i can see that not only is this latest
amendment contradicting the last comment re 1 vs 1 seiges
but is potentially far more open to abuse than any other system detailed

i forsee messages asking me to strip naked so as to die to small vamps
and people refusing to enter act 2 or zone 3+ up as a poh denial exercise
both of which are intentionally bending the rules for personal gain
neither of which are technically bannable offences - in fact - this method
of staying unhit or killed by choice is already being pushed as the way to play
by the development team (see prior queries involving blood / people / seiges etc)
which in itself goes against both the spirit of gaming + technically the rules

also: regarding the cancellation of the Arena idea - reasons for why?
(edit - yes - i see that it is 'simpler' - but is it the only reason?)

(igor the moody wishing he'd stumbled across this game 2 yrs later than he did)

edit : if you want a seige - target me - ill always fight, POH or not

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 02-11-2009 19:44.

02-11-2009 19:28 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

HEY!!
Wait until half of us vote, and then change the patch! That is not fair. Mad

Over 2000 people had already voted across all the servers & then you go & throw in this new patch crap.

Devs - you guys really are a bunch of shoddy losers. No wonder you get so much abuse on the polish boards. Mad

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-11-2009 19:39 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Clan: The Source

no further thoughts on that topic but: DO IT! Smile

' "Random" numbers generator'
02-11-2009 19:42 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Great PoH changes patch. Cast your vote!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH