Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Tattoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: what tatoo are you currently using?
Assassin 16 27.59%
Sniper 8 13.79%
Hunter 8 13.79%
Black Knight 6 10.34%
Berserker 6 10.34%
Gunman 5 8.62%
Demon Lord 3 5.17%
Monk 2 3.45%
Gangster 2 3.45%
Collector 2 3.45%
Total: 58 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dunno if this thread has been created but anyways here it is. if it has been dun before do close the thread mod Wink

what tattoo do u use? can this thread be turned into poll plz. i m interested to know how many people are there in each tattoo path...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-10-2009 21:00.

02-10-2009 20:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TRC

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was assassin now gonna do gunman

02-10-2009 20:57 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by minshres
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well do vote what tattoo you are currently using Tongue

02-10-2009 21:00 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

poll added

02-10-2009 21:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

What's your favourite style of play?

What Tatoo are you?

lol, that time I was the only gunman!

02-10-2009 21:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

im hunter going either zerk or assassin :o

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-10-2009 21:12 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

updated version Tongue

@ diablo - dunno u wanna know how much everyone has changed now? Tongue

02-10-2009 21:15 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

if you look again, for some reason the other threads have been closed Wink

02-10-2009 21:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Was Collector... now Hunter - am loving that crit-hit bonus; but missing my pistolas. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-10-2009 21:27 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

i am assasin...and love this tattoo...nice crit bonus...but still thinking to go for berserker....Smile
02-10-2009 21:36 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Minshress, I actually do, so I voted for Gunman!

02-10-2009 21:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Im a hunter Pleased

how many monks are their? i only know of 2.. and 1 of them doesnt visit the board

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-10-2009 21:50.

02-10-2009 21:49 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

Assassin and deliriously happy with it. Easy to meet requirements, nice critical and ignores defence bonuses, excellent for expos, works with guns and knives - who could ask for more? Smile

02-10-2009 21:58 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

woohoo
c'mon monks cast ur vote i dont wanna be the only one lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-10-2009 22:30 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Yepp, there's already been such thread.
What Tatoo are you?

But since the old one is dead for over a half of year and this one is in offtopic then this can continue.

bk4life.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-10-2009 22:59 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

used to be an assasin, but have switched to hunter now
what can i say? i love criticals
02-10-2009 23:05 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

gogo collecter

doubt there gonna be much aside from me though
02-10-2009 23:11 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Former Sniper and now Gunman.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-10-2009 23:17 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
lol, that time I was the only gunman!

I think I was the fourth Tongue

Funny thing is Gangster didn't even get used abouthalf a year ago, it was a fleeting dream... since the gunman will eaisly outdamage it, until level 10000, where it gains 2500 damage per shot

Gangster me

Your imperfection.
02-11-2009 01:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Assasin Gunner Wink not many of us left, most are melee these days
02-11-2009 02:27 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

sniper fo sho Smile
can wield so many different guns Smile , the tattoo requirements are almost impossible not to meet beyond level 3 of every tattoo, the amazing free shot from the tattoo...sniper <33

02-11-2009 03:04 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

As Evan said: BK for life. Smile I'm probably the weakest BK on the board but hey...lol. I should mess everyone up and go hunter. Tongue Nah, I love my maces and scythes too much to do that.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-11-2009 03:25 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

BK rulz Pleased

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

02-12-2009 20:47 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

beserker is the best coz its minee mmwwaahhahaa

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice: 02-12-2009 21:09.

02-12-2009 21:09
minshres
Viking

WOW!! alot of assassin i have to say.

02-12-2009 22:06 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

Im suprised at how many hunters their are, i didnt think there were that many rangers!! =[

02-12-2009 22:12 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

everyone went ranger after they overpowered shurikens of reactin Wink

im changing from ranger because i fancy being a 14 attack per round with knives kinda guy... plus rangers suck in expos

quote:

Smile

02-12-2009 22:30 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

when did they overpower it?

02-12-2009 22:40 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
* Lowered the requirements of the Wolf suffix.
* Added Perception penalty and to hit bonus to the Vengeance suffix.
* Lowered the requirements of some ranged weapons.
* Adjusted the base to hit bonus of ranged weapons

screwed up "of vengence" but made reaction and hunter alot more powerful Smile

quote:

Smile

02-12-2009 22:55 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Assassin-from the beginning to whenever i decide to quit Smile

02-13-2009 00:26 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Lol unless you wanna try something else Nem.

I will return to Gunman, or maybe try gunner collector later on

Your imperfection.
02-13-2009 00:56 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Tattoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH