Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Son doesent exist » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Son doesent exist
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zecke

Registration Date: 02-11-2009

Son doesent exist Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have read evrything in Throne hall seven times and the only name that exist is my name
read the F:A:Q: first since i was confuzed at first, with the whole "Name your son" thing
02-11-2009 08:36 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did the game ask you for the name of your son? If it didn't, then it will later.

02-11-2009 09:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zecke

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zecke
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It did ask me for my son´s name
02-11-2009 09:55 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Then it should be listed in the throne hall ont the top right corner right next to your gender and above the XP bar.

02-11-2009 10:00 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zecke

i can find the my gender and my experience

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8171/vinterld7.jpg
still cant find it
02-11-2009 10:04 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Then it seems you didn't name him..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-11-2009 10:26 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Zecke

how do you name him
02-11-2009 10:39 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

First you need to do some quests so you actually get him Smile

02-11-2009 11:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Zecke

i cant do more quest since it says "Name your son"
02-11-2009 11:35 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Then put the some name in the text box Wink

02-11-2009 11:38 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Zecke

have you read anything i have writen, the name DOESENT EXIST!!!!
02-11-2009 11:46 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
i cant do more quest since it says "Name your son"

You have to put a name in the box where it says "Name your son" as Mortis said.

quote:
have you read anything i have writen, the name DOESENT EXIST!!!!

A: Either you haven't done enough quests to get a son.... reputation I think, may be charisma.

B: You need to actually put a name in the box.

Your imperfection.
02-11-2009 12:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zecke

I have shown proof of that i dont have the name but yet the "name your son" box is there and ill show it again

there is no name but dont take it from my words http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7718/vinternv4.jpg

the "Name your son" box is here but again dont take it from my words
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8986/vinterns3.jpg

Do you get my dillema now?
02-11-2009 12:21 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Put there whatever name you want. That's all.

edit: Oh and I think you can't use a name already used in game, so try so long as it accept one

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 02-11-2009 12:26.

02-11-2009 12:21 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Zecke

thanx that was a post that helped me

the sons name is ther and i can continue questing

was there really need of post that dont help?
02-11-2009 12:26 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

I have already said it before that you must put there some name. Wink

02-11-2009 12:28 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Zecke

i must have misunderstand that
02-11-2009 12:33 Zecke is offline Search for Posts by Zecke Add Zecke to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Son doesent exist

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH