Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Charisma & Reputation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Charisma & Reputation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Charisma & Reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why CHARISMA or REPUTATION didnt give bonus hp in ambush? im looking in faq something about this, but i didnt found, and i think that is not only my problem, when some one atack me or i atack someone he/she dont get bonus hp too

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
03-01-2007 18:38 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you must have police station/ bodyguard agency to have hp bonus

03-01-2007 18:42 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zauborin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahh, ok thx i play 6 month but i didnt know this ^^ LOLz

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
03-01-2007 18:44 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Charisma & Reputation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH