Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The blood hounds [TBH] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The blood hounds [TBH]
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

The blood hounds [TBH] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The blood hounds are open for new members we are looking for players of any experience, we do lots of poh seiges and expeditions of all ranges from white dragion to gold dragon, we also work as a team, and most of all have fun
So if you fancy joining just give us a trial, like us then stay, if not then we wont make you after all its upto you what you do here on bloodwars Big Grin Upto now we are rank 32 with 12 members, with your help we could potentially become no.1

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dom2007: 02-14-2009 23:59.

02-14-2009 23:58 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
dezza

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TBH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still looking for new members rank 32 with 10 members

we have a poh siege very 24 hrs
02-16-2009 16:57 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The blood hounds [TBH]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH