Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » The opening of R2UK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The opening of R2UK 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't i say no well of souls schwertische Confused

Theres no upgrading of items either, only finding them!!
Rememnver the act 2 info, look at how the weapons differ

They get harder to equip, but do 2x more than they did =O

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Btw, i think luck has a a bigger effect on these servers 2, you get a lot more for your luck than this server, so the absorber act 2 arcana will be very very useful

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-16-2009 16:10.

02-16-2009 16:05 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
on Necropolia type realms:
effects incrased by 35% and requirements increased by 20%.

So a sniper rifle ignores 135% defence.... uhh what does this do to 1H guns :S

Ouch that makes the heavy xbow of reaction deadly

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 16:07 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Also means there wont be a person EVER who could equip it lol

02-16-2009 16:09 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Kurosaki-Ichigo
What GMT is CET 13:00?

CET = GMT + 1

Next time please use Google to search for answers to such questions...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-16-2009 16:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

True DDude. But then it would be nasty even at + 0 but only 1 Attack.

Actually if the number of attacks increased the shuri of reaction would be nastier still

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 16:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

What exacly are 'effects'

I.e, does speed armor give more attacks?

I used speed as an example becuase the wiki doesnt specify whether its limited to just weapons or not ?

02-16-2009 16:16 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
I used speed as an example becuase the wiki doesnt specify whether its limited to just weapons or not ?

I doubt it's limited to weapons, otherwise legednary shirt would be harder to equip lol.

IMagine legendary field vest of master 35% more effective, IF you didn't have harder stats to equip by

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 16:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Im not sure what race il pick, i think i fancy a change. Big Grin

Mabye cultist
02-16-2009 16:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

My prayers have been heard!

Hoooray! Big Grin

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
02-16-2009 16:24 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:

Ignorering 100% or 135%... does not really make a difference.. hehe

02-16-2009 16:34 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Impetus
quote:
quote:

Ignorering 100% or 135%... does not really make a difference.. hehe

it does wearing hunters stuff or speed Wink

' "Random" numbers generator'
02-16-2009 16:35 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Impetus, warning for multipost. Please edit your previous post next time.

And Horst, Hunter's and Speed lower the crit chance, not the ignore defence Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-16-2009 16:41 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Impetus
Forum Ace

well.. maybe it does.. but only if Ignorering 135% defense goes into Negative defense..

say he has 100 Defense..

and you ignore 135%..

then you would hit him as he had -35... but dunno if negative defense adds even more dmg to you, or it sums up at 0 defense...

02-16-2009 16:42 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Impetus, warning for multipost. Please edit your previous post next time.

And Horst, Hunter's and Speed lower the crit chance, not the ignore defence Wink

woops, i didn´t have enough alcohol to read and think clearly. of course you´re right. as always Tongue perhaps it does 17,5% more damage on the same defense then no matter what?

' "Random" numbers generator'
02-16-2009 16:45 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

who will be GO there?

02-16-2009 17:38 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
DemonDude2
Lord

I assume it will be Szeszej, i thought he was the UK GO, not the underworld Game Operator?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-16-2009 17:44.

02-16-2009 17:44 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I don't like the necropolis style servers but will probably give it a try anyway.

02-16-2009 17:44 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Didn't i say no well of souls schwertische Confused

Theres no upgrading of items either, only finding them!!

Ya, you did, sorry I overread it.

quote:
Btw, i think luck has a a bigger effect on these servers 2, you get a lot more for your luck than this server, so the absorber act 2 arcana will be very very useful

That's also a good point for thoughtcatcher; I think I've made my decision xD
02-16-2009 17:55 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

I will give it a try...
02-16-2009 18:22 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Aww, I was so excited when I heard, but my excitement has dulled since its only a Necro type. I've played it on a French server before now, I got bored after a few weeks. No stones, no auctions, no upgrading items, no tattoos... its just quest attack quest attack. Bit boring imo.

That said, I'll probably start up an account, see if I get on with it Wink

Now if the powers that be open up a new Moria type, I'll be in there like a shot!

02-16-2009 18:34 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
5% crit strike ealry on will be lethal though.... that Dodge will be awesome though, trust me!

Along with the fact that normal maces give +7% crit.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
02-16-2009 19:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

I was playing on the french server Ultima, same thing as the new realm that will open here.

I will say, this is a lost of time and money. Ok no well of souls, trade is like POP/item vs items/pop. You can use weapon in armoury for yourself in attack and expo. This suck. At one point you will have 2-3 clan really strong and they will have some wings academy of them. And big player will go in the academy and let them borrow good UZI with 6 attack and you will get pwn by a player 20 level below you. ( item don't have good +1 +2.. only normal good perfect etc...)
You can cheat a lot in trading weapon to one person to another...
Personnaly i won't play there, as i did quit there to play on the english server.
Good luck to all people who won't believe me and will want to try it or are too addict to not try itSmile
02-16-2009 20:13 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

We believe u tatiana, but as u said, were 2 adicted not 2 give it a try!!
Im pretty sure il be staying on both tho ^-^

02-16-2009 20:19 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

No stones? No tattoos? No upgrading? Screw it, I'm sticking with Underworld. Why would I even want to try and downgrade from playing this when I've gotten used to yelling at the well of souls and trying to pick out good tattoos and armor?
My luck has always been crappy in game so really, I'll be getting pawned because I can't find any good/prefect items.
I might join just to look around, then more then likely leave. So you'll see a little 1-pointer me there...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-16-2009 20:20 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
dezza

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Clan: TBH

i might join it, but i am happy with this one Smile
02-16-2009 20:33 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Not for me I don't think. I'll probably play until the free premmy runs out then that will be it.

02-16-2009 23:03 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude2
Lord

The servers up, you just cant register yet ^^

02-17-2009 09:19 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

yep, prob able to create account at 12
02-17-2009 09:41 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I really wanted the tutorial updated b4 it was up! >=[

Now im unsure about so much .. is there act 2 arcana? is it the same as ours? .. Aw.. i needa no ^^

02-17-2009 10:15 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:

Now im unsure about so much .. is there act 2 arcana? is it the same as ours? .. Aw.. i needa no ^^

Does it matter? You're not gonna get act 2 for a fair while DD Wink The tutorial will be up by that time.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 02-17-2009 10:37.

02-17-2009 10:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
quote:

Does it matter? You're not gonna get act 2 for a fair while DD Wink

Well yes, because it still matters now which race you pick, and DD is basing his choice on whether Act 2 arcana will work or not.

I fancy trying 2 h melee this time around, but really wanna use thoughtcatcher race... unless searing blood comes in for cultists, in which case i'll go for it.
02-17-2009 10:38 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Not many people really knew what was in store in the future when they selected their character on r1 here so should it really be different now?

quote:

02-17-2009 10:41 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
Not many people really knew what was in store in the future when they selected their character on r1 here so should it really be different now?

Well yes, because the whole idea of experience is to learn from it.
02-17-2009 10:42 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

For example, the absorbers get amazing luck bonuses on our server, but on this server it may not be the same as luck is factored differently (i think)

But if it isnt, then it'll be the absorbers who find/have all the good items especially as their is no mergeing/upgrading ^^

02-17-2009 10:50 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
For example, the absorbers get amazing luck bonuses on our server, but on this server it may not be the same as luck is factored differently (i think)

But if it isnt, then it'll be the absorbers who find/have all the good items especially as their is no mergeing/upgrading ^^

Items are more common drops in my opinion. With little or no luck you can find some well affixed or good/perfect qualities.

Still I have had some good drops as a Beasmaster and 0 luck on this server so..

quote:

02-17-2009 11:01 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

btw Szeszej, what's the purpose of posting polish threads here?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-17-2009 11:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DemonDude2
Lord

i was thinking the exact same thing mortis, and ive given up on google

Thats just random luck GodLike, that can happen to anyone, but the chances are higher with greater luck Pleased

Edit: Grammer mistake (like i havnt made a load more.. meh)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-17-2009 11:12.

02-17-2009 11:11 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

May be lame but its 12 so why cant we register yet o.o

02-17-2009 12:01 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

The BW team are probably on a lunch break O.o Mad

02-17-2009 12:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

Well thats not fair they said 12 so they should do it at 12 >_<!!

02-17-2009 12:05 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » The opening of R2UK

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH