Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » The opening of R2UK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The opening of R2UK 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The opening of R2UK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are proud to present R2UK realm opening tomorrow at 13:00 CET

The new realm will be of Nercopolis type with a direct trade system that completely replaces the auctions of Underworld type realms. Necropolis also offers a simplified items quality system.

Good luck on the new realm Smile
BW Team

UPDATE:

The server is open.
Have fun!

PS. Direct link to register form: http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/r.php
PS2. Access via domain r2.bloodwars.net will be available tomorrow or day after tomorrow, when we'll make sure all DNS are synched with each other.

02-16-2009 13:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

RE: The opening of R2UK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great news.

will we be allowed to have accounts on both R1UK and R2UK??

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
02-16-2009 13:07 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, that's the intention

02-16-2009 13:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, you can have account on each realm.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-16-2009 13:09 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Where do we find a complete description of the differences?

Has the UK tutorial been updated for this? Smile

EDIT** Thanks Sj - am reading the tutorial & trying to undertsand the differences... it will be fun starting a different kind of game! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-16-2009 13:47.

02-16-2009 13:22 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

=O

THANK YOU SZESZEJ

WOOOO!!!!!

=D

Bring On DD2 lol =]

So, am i right in thinking
-Theres no well of souls
-Can use CA items in attacks and quests

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-16-2009 13:30 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Seems like Szeszej is working on translation now as the page is edited and doesn't contain the previous informations.

02-16-2009 13:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

A pity it isn't moria, but I'll give it a try. Every addicted player will Big Grin

02-16-2009 13:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
A pity it isn't moria, but I'll give it a try. Every addicted player will

I suppose Iwill, but Necor bored me on PL... actually I'm bored of PL server lol

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 13:40 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I got bord of the other servers primarily kus i was using this server as an example!!

02-16-2009 13:43 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

I'm going into the new server... Gonna be a blast!

02-16-2009 13:48 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Well, compared to Underworld this type of server might get boring after short time.

02-16-2009 13:50 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DemonDude2
Lord

How come mortis?

People guna use the same names on the other server?

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Just noticed the buyers thread now says

Buyers - Underworld

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-16-2009 13:51.

02-16-2009 13:50 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
How come mortis?

People guna use the same names on the other server?

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Just noticed the buyers thread now says
Buyers - Underworld

LoL - the BW team are working overtime on this one - I can almost smell the smoke coming outa their ears & off their fingers as they pound the keyboards! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-16-2009 13:55 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

yeha, I'm looking forward to play on the new server, hopefully I'll be better than on the old one xD
02-16-2009 13:58 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Clan: Hll

i'll be joining, it'll be interesting to see if we stick with the same clans and allies

02-16-2009 14:00 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I think I'll join... but then see how it goes. Hmm melee or rnaged, probs melee Big Grin

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 14:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
schwertische

quote:
'll be joining, it'll be interesting to see if we stick with the same clans and allies

indeed it'll be interesting, like a small social experiment orso, but I'll have an other name because I want to play a male char, didn't work out the race yet thoughtcatcher is fun but not at the beginning
02-16-2009 14:09 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

I'm going in with the same name, and hopefully the same clan! I love this game!

02-16-2009 14:10 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Clan: Hll

and how many will pick cultists will be interesting, am guessing 7/10 of us at least

02-16-2009 14:10 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008

lol @ helldemon... was just checking race and arcana on tutorial, looking at Cultist ( for searing blood)

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
02-16-2009 14:12 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Il be an absorber again! Still think its the best ^^

Def not guna be the same weapon style tho, then its just another account of the exact same thing!

Guna go melee in some way! ... hmm.. 2 or 1 handed ...

I no what i want!!

Antique thunderfists of Emperor ... sound sooo kool!! =]

02-16-2009 14:13 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Haha, right off the starting blocks i know im gona be cultist, new character name Enderol (u guys better not steal my name!) lol and (i am 1h gunner now) am gona try and go for ranged user Tongue

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-16-2009 14:15 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Raxis
Set Abominae

Do you know what... I'm gonna go Deamonlord or Collector I think... possibly collector cos I could play 1H guns then.... byut that's what I do here. DL it is Big Grin

Name: Will be Dorian

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 14:25 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
SilverTitch

Registration Date: 02-04-2009

Are we garenteed the same blood arcana and actII? Just i dont know if necro has an act II or if its just underworld games. That can make a huge difference to the character type we select to start off. ><

02-16-2009 14:43 SilverTitch is offline Search for Posts by SilverTitch Add SilverTitch to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

As far as I know there are no tattoos on Necropolis type servers.

02-16-2009 14:43 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i fancy something different. going for beastmaster melee (not sure whether 1 or 2 hander yet)

02-16-2009 14:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
and how many will pick cultists will be interesting, am guessing 7/10 of us at least

I am right in saying that the races have different bonuses though yes?

And also there are no tattoos so you're free to use whatever you want.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
02-16-2009 15:02 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Here:

Thoughtcatcher: Necropolis: Luck +10, +10% dodge against all weapons

Beastmaster: Racial trait: HP +20%

Cultist: Necropolis: Luck +5, BP +10%, +5% critical strike chance

Absorber: Necropolis: HP +10% BP +10% easiness +5%, all weapons damage +5

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 15:09 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Considering theres no tatoos then its either thought cather or absorber that will be chosen based on race stats! The others pale in comparrison to me!!

Look at the tutorial

quote:
Underworld (also known as R1UK) - opened on 1.03.2007
Necropolis (also known as R2UK) - opened on 16.02.2009
Mind you!

servers of Necropolis type are easy type of realms - better suiting players new to the world of Bloodwars.
servers of Underworld type are hard type of realms - better suiting players more experienced with the world of Bloodwars.

Hee, we been playing the 'Hard' server lol, looking good for us ^^

02-16-2009 15:14 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

5% crit strike ealry on will be lethal though.... that Dodge will be awesome though, trust me!

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 15:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
SilverTitch

Registration Date: 02-04-2009

Can someone confirm mortis? Is there any tatoo's? ><

02-16-2009 15:22 SilverTitch is offline Search for Posts by SilverTitch Add SilverTitch to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Yeah, thinking about it, 5% easyness isnt great.. at around level 80 its fantastic added up with the extra you get from act 2 ... is the easyness after level 60 on that server 2?

Im not joining till that tutorial is updated!! Not worth being a crap race!

02-16-2009 15:23 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Can we get any confirmation that there is an act two on the new server? - if not then we wont get the act 2 arcana from our characters which can be a major deciding point...

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-16-2009 15:26 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Necro servers are so boring comparing to Moria... It doesn't make any sense to start a new character...
No tatoos, no merging, only normal, good and perfect items without their levels from +1 to +5...
02-16-2009 15:37 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Sounds easy.... sounds like we can see perfect stats at least. Uzi's get six attacks as far as I know

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 15:42 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

thoughtcatchers look good. 10%dodge at start is nice......and the luck would be good for finding items to get good pop from trading.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-16-2009 15:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh this server is going to be very very easy for us difficult users

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 15:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

What GMT is CET 13:00?

02-16-2009 15:52 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
schwertische

quote:
Originally posted by Vlade
Necro servers are so boring comparing to Moria... It doesn't make any sense to start a new character...
No tatoos, no merging, only normal, good and perfect items without their levels from +1 to +5...

oh, no merging? O.o I could life with no tatoos but no merging sounds a bit boring to me. I'll check out the new server anyway, but it seems that is not comparable to the old one?

btw my name will (hopefully) be Hasenpfote
02-16-2009 15:57 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » The opening of R2UK

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH