Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ambush text summary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ambush text summary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Ambush text summary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another thing affected by new patch is the text summary after ambush. All bold fonts for names, experiences and resources are now gone.

Mortis has attached these images (downsized versions):
text1.png text2.png

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-16-2009 19:43 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good point, its a lot better b4! .. didnt konrad say to post these somewhere perticular (i did it for the auction 2, not attacking mortis)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-16-2009 19:57 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think all such things should be here.

02-16-2009 20:04 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Thats gud º÷º

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-16-2009 20:15 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Indeed an error on my part, should be ok now

02-16-2009 20:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

Still same here.

02-16-2009 22:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

still same

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-16-2009 23:02.

02-16-2009 22:47 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

the waiting section in auction is the same aswell

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-17-2009 00:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

Is it still without bold numbers? I'm sure everything is ok on my part. If it is I'll ask Konrad.

02-17-2009 06:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Updated. It should be bold now.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-17-2009 08:11 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ambush text summary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH