Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » The diferences of Underworld and Necropolis » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The diferences of Underworld and Necropolis 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

The diferences of Underworld and Necropolis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As the tutorial does tell a lot of the differences between the 2 servers and all the information regarding the changes is spread through the forum, i think its right to create a thread detailing what the new server has and does not have compared to underworld.
Hopefully this will help those who dont frequent the forums, and everyone else too ^^

Races
  • Thoughtcatcher: Luck +10, +10% dodge against all weapons
  • Beastmaster: Racial trait: HP +20%
  • Cultist: Luck +5, BP +10%, +5% critical strike chance
  • Absorber: HP +10% BP +10% easiness +5%, all weapons damage +5

Arcana

Thoughtcatcher - Manipulations
  • Mask of Adonis - increases charisma, cost: 12/10 blood points Underworld/Necropolis
  • Mask of Caligula - increases reputation, cost 12/10 blood points Underworld/Necropolis

Cultist - Rituals
  • Blood of life – regenerates hit points during combat 0,5% in every round per level of arcanum, cost 25/20 blood points Underworld/Necropolis
  • Cat's Paths - increases agility, cost 20/15 blood points Underworld/Necropolis

Absorber – Bloodmagic
  • Silence of blood - blocks effect of enemy's arcana, cost 15 blood points
  • Absorb power - absorbs enemy's arcana, cost 30 blood points

Beast Lord – Beast Lore
  • Bloodfrenzy - increases strength, cost 13 blood points
  • Beast's Hide - increases toughness, cost 20 blood points

Act 2 Arcana (based on the assumption its the same as underworld)

Beast Lord
  • Shadow of the Beast - you gain an additional attack with every melee weapon.
Thoughtcatcher
  • Majesty - effect: in ambush takes over 1 agent / 1 level, in siege or expedition gives 8% HP / 1 level.
Absorber
  • Power of Blood - +2 luck, +0,75% chance for critical hit / 1 level.
Cultist
  • Searing blood - random opponent recieves damage in every round of combat, this attack ignores defense and chance to hit.
    effect: 10 damage / level.

Item Differences
There is no +1,+2,+3, etc. There is only normal, good and perfect items

Shop
Junk sells for 10,000 lgo and you buy it for 20,000 lgo
Guns become available at level 5, the glock is the first gun you unlock
No dissposable items

Clan Differences
Items from the clan armory can be used for anything (attacks etc)
As far as i no, you can get your stats up to equip an item, then once it is equiped, if your stats go below that items requirments, it will stay equiped, please correct me if im wrong ^^

Well of Souls
No well of souls

Quest Differences
Luck matters a lot more, as their is no well of souls, quests and expos are your only source of items, having 20 luck should be a lot better in the new server than the old.

Type of Quest = Level of Item
Act I
Easy = normal
Far = normal, good
Pilgrim = normal, good, perfect

Act II
Easy = normal, good, very little chance on legendary item
Far = normal, good, perfect, a bit higher chance, but still low, on legendary item
Pilgrim = normal, good, perfect, chance on legendary item depends on your "Luck", but at worst case it's about 3 times higher than on Far quest.

Expedition Differences
Cannot start White Tower until level 40, and cannot join until level 37

Building Site Diferences
Need to be level 20 to use the market (think thats what the polish post Szeszej made said anyway)

Im basing these on things ive heard, which could be gossip or speculation, if you know for sure im wrong please post saying so. It helps every1 that way.

Also post with things that should be added to the list, or taken out of the list =D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 13 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-22-2009 21:59.

02-17-2009 10:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

RE: The diferences of Underworld and Necropolis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Expedition Differences
Cant participate until your level 40

Should be;

Cannot start WT until level 40, and cannot join until level 37

02-17-2009 13:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Artoir, edited! =D

02-17-2009 13:23 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another difference - Junk can only be sold for half of its purchased value (i.e. bought for 20k lgo but only sold for 10k lgo)

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-17-2009 14:47 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

You can't buy ranged or shorts in the shop. Oh and no dispoables... might have been mentioned...lol
Are there shorts or are we all going to be running around pantless??

EDIT: can't buy rings either Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 02-17-2009 16:13.

02-17-2009 16:10 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

You can buy shorts and ranged weapons but not at level 1.

Also guns in shop at level 5. Glock

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 02-17-2009 16:14.

02-17-2009 16:14 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I assumed, like in underworld you need to be the right level to unlock certain stuff, ive got ranged tab now ^^

Also noticed that i had 10 agil, and beat sum1 with 17 agil? Hes a cultist, im an absorber? I kept hitting, was very happy! Tho i dont think its a game mechanic thing but more so a VERY lucky fight, thought id say just incase ^^

..Will update it now..

02-17-2009 16:49 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

As far as I know BWpedia can be edited by users so it would be great if you just pasted this topic there Wink

Anyways +sticky

02-17-2009 20:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Thank you DD, this is a very helpful guide. Big Grin

02-17-2009 21:02 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Attacks are easier to win in defence as opposed to attack Wink

Bodyguard is harder to build on necro and police station is easier to build
02-18-2009 05:55 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Item Differences
There is no +1,+2,+3, etc. There is only normal, good and perfect items

I have question about item's. sorry if it's in the wrong place here or already been answered, i couldent see it.
You find items on quests at normal, good and perfect and luck determins what level it is upgraded too im asuming?
So what luck would you need to find an item on Good or/& Perfect?
Or is it all random number crud? Im hopeing as it is all backwards there that they have ditched the random number crap? Big Grin
Or do we have to work it all out for ourselfs? Tongue

Thanks in advance Smile

EDIT:
im a nub lol, i take it;
easy = normal
Far = good
Pilgrim = perfect
...?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 02-18-2009 06:56.

02-18-2009 06:43 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Act I

Easy = normal
Far = normal, good
Pilgrim = normal, good, perfect

Act II

Easy = normal, good, very little chance on legendary item
Far = normal, good, perfect, a bit higher chance, but still low, on legendary item
Pilgrim = normal, good, perfect, chance on legendary item depends on your "Luck", but at worst case it's about 3 times higher than on Far quest.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tomek1919: 02-18-2009 08:51.

02-18-2009 08:50 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
DemonDude2
Lord

Does that mean you cant get a good item from an easy quest?

Il add it in, but would like a few people to comfirm =D

02-18-2009 09:39 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Yes, it's exactly as you said. I have been playing Polish BW for over 2 years now, I know how it works. You can trust what I said Wink

And by the way, you can add how are stats for good, perfect, and legendary counted.

Good item: +50% stats of normal item

Perfect item: +100% stats of normal item

Legendary item: +35% stats of Normal, Good or Perfect item. That means % doesn't sum up for example in Legendary Good item to 85% of base stats, but first it is 50% of Normal item, then it counts +35% of 50% of Normal item.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tomek1919: 02-18-2009 10:02.

02-18-2009 09:48 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

I've read this in tutorial:

Thoughtcatcher

Majesty - overtakes the opponent's agent during an ambush, increases HP during a
siege or expedition.

* effect: in ambush takes over 1 agent / 1 level, in siege or expedition
gives +5% HP and +1 weapon damage per level.

Cost - 40 bp / level.

Any reason why mine costs 50BP?

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
03-19-2011 16:08 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

tutorial can be edited by anyone so the cost was probably entered wrong

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-19-2011 18:21 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » The diferences of Underworld and Necropolis

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH