Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Premium Account in South Africa » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Premium Account in South Africa
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dv8ed1

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Medea]

Angry Premium Account in South Africa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that South Africa should be added to the list of Countries in the section to buy a premium account.
It is not fair that there are other countries and us here in RSA cannot buy a premium account.
we have to use other country to buy and that does not work unless you want to give your Credit Card details.

please can you do something to fix this?
02-21-2009 00:46 dv8ed1 is offline Search for Posts by dv8ed1 Add dv8ed1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dv8ed1
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are currently planning a solution to your and similar problems. For nwo I'm afraid you have to have a person whom you can trust.

02-21-2009 01:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dv8ed1

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Medea]

Thread Starter Thread Started by dv8ed1
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope it gets sorted out soon by the guys and gurlz at the BW dev team..

can't wait much longer for it to happen.

Thanks for the reply.
02-21-2009 01:25 dv8ed1 is offline Search for Posts by dv8ed1 Add dv8ed1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dv8ed1
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Premium Account in South Africa

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH