Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (36): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Small talk 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.53
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mmmmm.....

has anybody noticed how butts have moods?

02-22-2009 14:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope, mines never really decided that it wants to try something new Wink
02-22-2009 14:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

yeah well.....

SPAM
02-22-2009 15:13 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i meant like....

peachy butts always look like they are smilling

then you get the not so sure butt a.k.a a box butt which is kinda emotionless

then you get the sad one....which is almost saying "come near me i will eat you"

02-22-2009 16:40 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

pops ill buy the kangaroo

02-22-2009 20:10 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
bobalob57
Viking

hmmm, im afraid to say im not an expert on butts...
but butts that want to eat you?? 0_o

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 02-22-2009 20:28.

02-22-2009 20:21 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

yeah bob O.O they do ..... someone that lives in my road... ate her entire family with her butt O.O

SPPPPAAAAAAAAMMMMMM
02-22-2009 20:26 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

shocking. i wonder how they kept a straight face at the funeral.
imagine the gravestones 'here lies, jimmy chutt, eaten alive by a big fat butt'
02-22-2009 20:29 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

This whole thread is a fail Frown
02-22-2009 20:58 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
This whole thread is a fail Frown

yep.

why not post something then?
02-22-2009 21:02 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

because it fails so much he cant be bothered with it
http://smouch.net/lol
consider yourself rick roll'd if you click it Smile

02-22-2009 21:13 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Titan : it fails as much as you do... Pleased

BIG FAT HAIRY GREEN SPAM
02-22-2009 23:49 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
Titan : it fails as much as you do... Pleased

BIG FAT HAIRY GREEN SPAM

That definitely failed.

02-22-2009 23:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Cool I know arty... you lot just wish you could fail as well as I do lol

im so bored 8| ... im sorry titan Big Grin .. didnt mean it Big Grin
02-23-2009 00:06 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Awwww

Hugs

02-23-2009 00:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I get hugs aswell? Wink

I do fail alot, but it only cuz your there to help me fail hayz Big Grin
02-23-2009 00:13 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Tongue ... your both tards xD

*hugs for arty*

*hugs for titan*
02-23-2009 00:44 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

ooooo me too hayz
Big Grin
02-23-2009 00:51
Pops
moderator...apparently

no bea you not special enoughTongue

02-23-2009 02:02 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
no bea you not special enoughTongue

aww thats harsh pops!

02-23-2009 02:04 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

*slaps pops with a giant ironing board and make's sure his head goes through it* Big Grin love youuuuu *cough* :|
02-23-2009 02:07
Hayz_M
Double Ace

*hugs bea*

SQUISHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYS Big Grin LOL :p
02-23-2009 12:31 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

whooop your a sexy beast hayz Wink lloooveessss youuuu

Big Grin

B xx
02-23-2009 14:35
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Awwww

Hugs

It appears no one picked up the sarcasm in that comment then..

02-23-2009 14:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

:| it appears so Pleased Tongue
02-23-2009 14:53 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

¬_¬ what happened, i just saw hayz giving out loves and wanted one ¬_¬ or so i thoughhhht hmmmmm haha lamow

anyways i'm seriously bored, i recon people should start telling jokes!! Smile make people giggle.... i have one....

there was a blonde that lived in a small house on the corner of 4th Avenue.

She had a small shed in her backyard where she kept gardening tools. One day, she thought she saw smoke coming out of the roof of the shed.

In a panic she called 911. They answered and said "This is Joe, is there an emergency?"

The blonde replied "Yes my shed is on fire!!!" Joe said, "Don't panic help in on the way...where do you live?"

The blonde said, "IN A HOUSE, NOW HURRY!!"

Joe calmly responded back, "How are we supposed to get there?"

The blonde answered back, "DUH!!! A BIG RED TRUCK!"

LAMOW!!

i love blond people!! coz i'm one of them Big Grin
02-23-2009 15:15
Hayz_M
Double Ace

O.o bea thas mean :'(

Bea:

Ive been invited to a cannabis party on Friday at 8 o' clock Smile

They told me I have to bring my own dope... So I'll come pick you up around 7.30 ok??

Wink

*edit* Wink sorry arty Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 02-23-2009 21:01.

02-23-2009 15:59 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

dam right chick Smile lol 7:30 am or pm? coz erm i don't see am for no one Big Grin haha

lamow

why haven't i ever heard of a cannibis party i want one >_< i mean what the hell hayz you bad girl Big Grin

lamow

<3 ya Bxx
02-23-2009 16:02
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol I wouldnt go to one O.O

I got it via text the other day & it made me lol Big Grin
02-23-2009 16:03 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

lamow!!

we are going download are we hayz. for ya mum's B day?

lamow
that would be classs Big Grin

xx
02-23-2009 16:05
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol O.o shes being annoying atm Tongue but yas I think so Big Grin

will be funnn Big Grin

me, you, mum & UG3 ... all that sexiness in one place Pleased
02-23-2009 16:11 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

omg the world might simultaneously con bust with that sexiness in one place haha

would be epic though <3 lamow i wanna rock out with my ¬_¬ *cough* i won't finish that off haha

>_<

B xx
02-23-2009 16:28
Hayz_M
Double Ace

your sock out O.O

OMG BEA I FEEL SO BETRAYED YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE D:

WTF chick ¬.¬

so not into you right now Mad Crying

teehee

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 02-23-2009 19:10.

02-23-2009 19:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hahaha hayz!! i love ya Wink and i know you love me toooooooooooo

>_<

<3<3<3
02-23-2009 19:39
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol

I LOVE YOU YESH I DO CAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU LUVVA ME TOOOOO

Cool
02-23-2009 20:02 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M

Hubby says "Thank censored for that I thought the sofa had just burst :o "

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
*any offence caused in this thread whatsoever will result in it being closed!!!!*

Careful Hayz, even with asterisks that is an offensive word, and jokes like that may be more suited to PMs..

02-23-2009 20:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

sorry arty Wink

edited it out Smile
02-23-2009 21:01 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

pokes everyone with a pointy stick and waits to get shot.....

02-23-2009 21:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

points at everyone with a pokey stick and waits to shoot......lol im boredSmile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-23-2009 21:33 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

bally baby!!

come and play with me :o

lamow

Wink

love B xx
02-23-2009 22:00
Pages (36): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH