Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (36): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Small talk 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.53
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cocks rifle. pops in sight.*

hay guise whats goin on in this thread? :3

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

02-24-2009 00:53 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*aims for pops....*

nothing much

*follows pops across the screen with a gun ....*

just chasing mods....

*shoots & kills pops with a headshot*

oh guess what ...

BOOM HEADSHOT!

(youtube thing was funny Smile )
02-24-2009 01:02 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

...okay then... i'm going to go out the way i came in...

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-24-2009 01:48 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol @ Lys

we're not that bad ... honest Smile
02-24-2009 02:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

well, hayz is..... im not Smile

02-24-2009 02:25 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
well, hayz is..... im not Smile

me neither
02-24-2009 02:32 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

o.o

luv ya both as well Wink
02-24-2009 02:50 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

Careful Hayz, even with asterisks that is an offensive word, and jokes like that may be more suited to PMs..

Wouldn't me pole dancing in a silk thong also be offensive, at least to the eyes, mind, and everything you ever thought to be pure?

Also, gratz on mod-dom

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-24-2009 12:12 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

Wouldn't me pole dancing in a silk thong also be offensive, at least to the eyes, mind, and everything you ever thought to be pure?

Also, gratz on mod-dom

I'm sure I know a few members who would enjoy it Tongue

And TY Wink

EDIT: Thankyou for removing that horrendous sig

02-24-2009 12:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

quote:

I'm sure I know a few members who would enjoy it Tongue

And TY Wink

EDIT: Thankyou for removing that horrendous sig

XD Well then guess i gotta find them, i'd make the thong "accidentally" slip off, or it would genuinely slip in between my butt, and i'd be in pain T_T

P.S Horrendous sig? If there's any huge/terrible sig that appears, it's because i'm trying to get a specific one to work but it won't... your either talking about all the text or that massive smiling grey thingy XD

I'm backety back back
02-24-2009 12:24 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
your either talking about all the text or that massive smiling grey thingy XD[/color][/b]

Wink

02-24-2009 12:25 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
your either talking about all the text or that massive smiling grey thingy XD[/color][/b]

Wink

XD Ok i won't get something like that, just testing why that one worked and not my other.

Anyway, who agrees with this?

http://www.halolz.com/2009/02/08/many-me...aying-as-girls/

I say ye. (me = bored, t'is why i post)

EDIT: Changed the pic to a link anyway, don't fancy getting a warning from any other mod thinking it was a sig aswell >_<

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 02-24-2009 12:42.

02-24-2009 12:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
6. Signatures
Maximum size of signature is 11 lines of text using default font (default size and style) or 140 pixels.

You have 3 minutes..

02-24-2009 12:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

until i burst your door down and give you a lap dance, then proceed to pour bio-ethanol over your genitalia and set it alight, altthough your 3 mins from when artys post is up, cya in a bit Big Grin

02-24-2009 23:53 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol GT you need help Wink ..

I admit it would be funny to watch GT doing a lapdance though .... Roll Eyes
02-24-2009 23:55 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

too damn right i need help (:

02-25-2009 00:05 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice
unregistered

no you don't your lovely the way you are.... or have i just not read something :p

haha love B xx
02-25-2009 00:09
Hephaestus

eh you never know bea, i could be nicer after Tongue

02-25-2009 00:13 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice
unregistered

oooof after Wink hahah

come on then baby boy >_<

xx
02-25-2009 00:20
Nemazis
Lord

What you got for dinner? I have 2 pizzas (well 1/2'd between me and my bro)

Seriously, a thread made for pointless posting (to a limit) and no-one posts... only ones with alot of posts are ones where either theres something interesting (our photographs) or something that's contreversial or some sort of crap (the costa and other 2 getting banned)

POST OTHERWISE POPEYE SHALL HAVE TO INTRODUCE RULES TO THIS THREAD AGAIN!!! Uhh... well mainly the "no spam" rule >_<

I'm backety back back
02-25-2009 23:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

well Nemazis lol i did post a thread for funny pictures but no one carried it on apart from me and hayz Frown so it like died Frown

lol and yeah this is a bit pointless :\ its all pop's fault
:p

lamow

love B xx
02-25-2009 23:49
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol .. but its still alive Wink

anyways Bea ... UG & me do have pics but he cant find the wire to upload them to his pc so you shall alllll have to wait a while Smile
02-26-2009 00:11 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Offtopic on the offtopic boards when there is no topic to be offtopic about : http://r2.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=aliance&do=view&cid=13

Prem members, look at rank names, then clan name. last time i remember arcanine, nidorina, pikachu etc wasn't legendary.

I'm backety back back
02-27-2009 00:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmfao Tongue

PIKACHU!! I CHUUUUSE YUUUUUU lol

How do you fit 100 pokemon in a bus??

you poke - em - on ....

yeah its bad ... I know o.o I just remembered it seens as Pokemon was being mentioned Tongue

BLAME NEMAZIS!
02-27-2009 19:20 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Wow... i think that joke was so bad i'm going to have to stab my eardrums to ensure i never hear it again XD

Anyway, i was teh board, plus blame them for being wrong. They might be polish, but i'm sure legendary has the same meaning in both languages, and usually something you find as common as a fart isn't legendary.

*considers on going on a rampage of scarring your childhood* heh heh...

I'm backety back back
02-27-2009 22:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

quote:
*considers on going on a rampage of scarring your childhood* heh heh...

lmao Tongue dont think its possible Nem Tongue

I know the joke was bad O.o I just thought I'd burn all your eyes out Tongue

Big Grin
02-27-2009 23:22 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Heh... it's very possible for me, unless ofc your a child, then... i don't think it's possible to ruin your childhood... either taint it, or improve it XD

EDIT: I just noticed, whereever hayz is, beatrice is aswell, and usually you both comment in the same threads... i'm VERY sure you two watch for each other. (i'm sure most people watch for someone else to reply, so they can either argue, or converse XD)

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 02-28-2009 01:09.

02-28-2009 00:36 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol well im not a child Tongue so not possible to taint it nor improve it Tongue

:o me & bea arguing ??? O.O WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM ?? Crying

lol nope she stalks me Wink

I have many stalkers Frown

Big Grin
02-28-2009 03:11 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Oh dear.... Nemazis I forgot to give you you're medicine didn't I

Your imperfection.
02-28-2009 03:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Well thar we go, i COULD scar, if not, mess up some childhood memorys BECAUSE your not a child =D

I think if you two argued, then obviously we'd all be in a different universe, since that's not right XD and having many stalkers = good thing?

I'm backety back back
02-28-2009 03:25 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

dunno yet Nem lol .. has its uses Wink

Bea for example : makes me giggle & we rant on for houuuuuuuuurs about nothing :o

Titan: good for the occasional moan off / slanging match at eachother in IRC Tongue

Arty: ..... EPIC NOOB! lol

UG: Walking merge list amoung gives great hugs Smile

& so on & so forth Tongue

Oh & Shu-Whan-P : Hes my walking shu shop lol Tongue nuff said Big Grin

so yeah I would say its an advantage ... I have others too but Im not sure why :s lol

me & bea arguing hmmmm ... may have to trick them one day chick Wink
02-28-2009 03:43 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

omg me and hayz jesus i hate the bitch!!!
02-28-2009 18:30
Hayz_M
Double Ace

dont even start cow bag ¬.¬

I dont know how you could be so mean Beatrice Crying
02-28-2009 18:32 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

haha omg ... hayz get a grip .... i hate you and you hate me .... what else can i say....

we just seem to erm agree with the same things >_< coz me and you never speak apart from on here Big Grin

i think you suck!!

even more than meeee
02-28-2009 18:34
Hayz_M
Double Ace

yeah but I dont suck as much as you :o I know where you was last night XD

*grabs hold of chair* ok I have a grip Pleased whats next?? O.O

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 02-28-2009 18:36.

02-28-2009 18:35 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hahaha

lets go bitch!! Smile

*grabs a good grip of your hair pulls and gets out the handbag!!*

HAD BAGS AT DAWN!! beaarrch!!
02-28-2009 18:38
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao I dont do handbags :o dont even own one o.o

how bout uhm uhm uhm I know!!

*Hayz strikes critically with Stick of Ultimate Fartiness, Bea blows off to another dimension*

oooh I believe the term is owned Pleased
02-28-2009 18:42 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hmmm we will settle this once and for all....

right its a wobbly bits fight......

strip and we will post the winnerBig Grin
02-28-2009 18:44
Hayz_M
Double Ace

EQUIPMENT Value: 0 Lgo

GO GO GO !
02-28-2009 18:44 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

EQUIPMENT Value: 0 Lgo

ooooo just lets seeee Big Grin Big Grin

B xx
02-28-2009 18:46
Pages (36): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH