Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Small talk 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.53
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=27ba72aaed

theres mine Tongue
02-28-2009 18:49 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ea1a25f3bc

hahahhahahaha

LAMOWWW!!!

fine!! wwe are just as great as each other.... lets call a truce?

xx
02-28-2009 18:50
Hayz_M
Double Ace

truce Big Grin

couldnt argue with you any more :'(

& plus our wobbly bits are too great xD lol
02-28-2009 18:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

oooof my wobbly bitss

*starts crying*

your wobbly bits are just as goood :')

*fully sobbs.....*

I LOVE YOU HAYZZZZZZZZZZZZ
02-28-2009 18:52
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao *pats bea*

i luvs you too Tongue but not as much as UG Pleased Wink

WOBBLY BITS FTW
02-28-2009 18:55 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

*shakes fists at UG*

SHE WAZ MINE FIRST Big Grin

haha

lol but still we are amazing but shhh people might get jealous >_< hehehe

lovee B xxx
02-28-2009 18:56
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

GayTiger strikes critically with perfect pimpstick of ownage (+5), hayz gets turned to a hoe.

ill save yee bea <3

02-28-2009 19:08 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice
unregistered

hehehe GTTTTT

me lufffsss youuu xxx
02-28-2009 19:10
Hayz_M
Double Ace

omg thats poo stick attack for you!!

*Hayz strikes critically with Long Poostick of Smelliness, GT gets it up the nose & dies from being stunk out *

Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-28-2009 19:12 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

oh noes
GT strikes critically with cinnamon and raison bagel, hayz gets mobbed by bagel lovers.

ahah gooo get thee bagels my beauties!!!
of course we all know the real beauty is bea <3 ;D

02-28-2009 19:18 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice
unregistered

haha omg my lordy!! Big Grin

i'm loved :$ hehe

<3<3
02-28-2009 19:21
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol tarrrrd xD

Im too small the bagels didnt even reach me due to your pants throw Tongue

THEY INFACT GOT BEA!!!

mwahahahaa

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 02-28-2009 19:22.

02-28-2009 19:22 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

*noms bagels off bea then sets fire to UG3*
ahahah struggle to save UG now hayz muahahahahahah

02-28-2009 19:24 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

O.o hes not even in this thread....
02-28-2009 19:24 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

exactly
that means you have to go find him sherlock
-.-

02-28-2009 19:25 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

uhm no .. I know exactly where he is & Im sure hes not on fire Tongue
02-28-2009 19:29 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

GAH, is it JUST me or has anyone noticed the calander and it showing when everyones b-day is and how old they'll be? (according to the DOB you put on here obviously)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-02-2009 00:57 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
GAH, is it JUST me or has anyone noticed the calander and it showing when everyones b-day is and how old they'll be? (according to the DOB you put on here obviously)

thats kinda the point of the calendar...

03-02-2009 01:24 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by nemoralis
quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

thats kinda the point of the calendar...

I meant noticing the calander was there, the 2nd bit was just... me... being captain obvious -.- okay then i got your point, but 1st bit still stands. The oticing the calander in general, not the b-day stuff (lol at cthulhu being 10x years old)

EDIT: Funny picture

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-04-2009 23:50.

03-02-2009 02:07 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

I dont want to make a new thread for this so, can anyone tell me the description of a Good Cape of Death Sower (+2)/(+3) please? Can't find it in CA and i need it's stats for some research. Thanks

03-07-2009 20:54 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Lasher
I dont want to make a new thread for this so, can anyone tell me the description of a Good Cape of Death Sower (+2)/(+3) please? Can't find it in CA and i need it's stats for some research. Thanks

Use Closed Auctions for that sort... you can find ALMOST any item you wish in there Smile

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-07-2009 21:13 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Good Cape of Death Sower (+2)
Armour
Defence: 22
Effects: REPUTATION +13, AGILITY +24, TOUGHNESS +9, all weapons damage +16, defence +16
Requirements: LEVEL: 59, STRENGTH: 66, AGILITY: 56
Selling price: 100 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 516, Mana 1439

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-07-2009 21:20 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

Well impetus, i'd like to see you try and find a perfect awesome cape of =D (yes i'm just messing with you)

Also, thank you battleox for these words (popped in my head after that last message about the expo)

RL RNG: The difference between finding £50 on the ground in the street and getting randomly kicked in the nuts. (one of my friends actually found £50 on the floor aswell, guess his RNG was not SCREWING WITH HIM ON PURPOSE!)

I'm backety back back
03-08-2009 00:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lasher

quote:
Originally posted by Impetus
quote:
Originally posted by Lasher

Use Closed Auctions for that sort... you can find ALMOST any item you wish in there Smile

I did searched in closed auction and i wrote that above, but coulden't find better then good +1 otherwise i wouldeve't be asking.

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Good Cape of Death Sower (+2)
Armour
Defence: 22
Effects: REPUTATION +13, AGILITY +24, TOUGHNESS +9, all weapons damage +16, defence +16
Requirements: LEVEL: 59, STRENGTH: 66, AGILITY: 56
Selling price: 100 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 516, Mana 1439

Cheers mate!

03-08-2009 11:02 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Beatrice
unregistered

i'm bored... like seriously .... someone give me something to do :\
love B xx
03-11-2009 14:12
Hayz_M
Double Ace

kill something :p
03-11-2009 17:25 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

haha what you hayz? Wink Wink with my wobbles?

lollll

<3 xx
03-11-2009 22:17
Hayz_M
Double Ace

yeah mate Tongue
03-11-2009 22:27 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lasher

What are wobbles?

03-13-2009 22:54 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Nemazis
Lord

I hope that wasn't a serious question XD

Anyway uhh... buy a cat and see how much of a wall you can paint with it?

I'm backety back back
03-13-2009 23:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Anyone up for some Spotted Dick ?

Notice the spelling mistake on the label of the can and the price label..

that super marked is a genius at spelling lol

Big Grin Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Impetus: 03-14-2009 00:15.

03-14-2009 00:14 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Heh impetus, reminds me of a scene in King Ralph. Couldn't find it on youtube but here's another Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ysuIOfTM4

03-14-2009 00:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Impetus
Forum Ace

Holy crap..

almost did my pants in there when the chicken flew... Shocked Shocked

03-14-2009 00:23 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Lol, did NOT expect that, talk about one thing after another XD

Anyway, random word of the day: WASABI!!!

I'm backety back back
03-16-2009 01:35 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Some peep attack with Good Spam (+2), Knightroad performs a series of feints and fast clicks and dodges the Spam thread. But still somehow the erge to spam is overwhelming Shocked

Loveing the Sjblah & Wasbi nem Big Grin
How about ~ Slerb? Tongue jahmumble? Big Grin

oh and ~ I have the body of a god Wink
shame that god is a budda
Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-16-2009 08:39.

03-16-2009 08:39 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lasher

Got bored Pleased

Custom Version

Custom Slim version

If anyone wants it, feel free to use it.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 03-16-2009 09:52.

03-16-2009 09:35 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Beatrice
unregistered

hahaha wow look arty and titan its caught on with you amazing side splitting jokes caught on haha dont you just love it but personally i still think mines the best though Big Grin
03-16-2009 13:47
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

lol bea

i think the new sigs for the mods and beas are brilliant hehehehehe

now if i can just aquire the arcana of " sexy bum" then im sorted lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-16-2009 14:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Its all down 2 bobalob,he made it first and i asked could i use it Wink
03-16-2009 16:07 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

oooof bal having that you will really kill people with that you already blow me away with that sexy bum Wink ooof you'll give me some sort of super duper orgasmo fit which will kill me right on the spot Wink i think your better off without it Wink

hahahahaa
<3 love B x
03-16-2009 16:46
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH