Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Small talk 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.53
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no i dont, i just tell them the truths bea <3 Big Grin

xxx

04-08-2009 15:24 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hehehe :$ *BLUSH*
hahaha whoop

someone tell me a story Big Grin

hehe love B x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-08-2009 17:17 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

once upon a time there was a beautiful young lass, she was called bea, then ione year she uh turned 20, stayed beautiful and was loved forever after Big Grin

xx

04-08-2009 19:02 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha awww GT seriously :$:$:$

lol give up.... everyone will know our little secret Big Grin

hahaha i think there should be a story thead Wink

i know ezmy would be a good story telling..... *winks at ezmy you know what i'm talking about Wink *

lol

love B xx

04-08-2009 19:33 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

eh i guess i better give up, but still you > llamas any day <3

04-09-2009 00:16 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470112

"They censored on sasuage rolls" (the song says it, warn me if it's wrong to quote a song)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-10-2009 04:00 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

profiteroles, cba to click the link but it sounds familiar Tongue

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Narwhals/

much better Tongue

04-10-2009 11:40 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

"They censored on sasuage rolls" (the song says it, warn me if it's wrong to quote a song)

Yes the song does say it, but you posted the song after all. Had you left just the link and not quoted that exact line, you wouldn't have been warned. But since you have, I'm afraid that's a warning for Offensive Language for you.

04-11-2009 01:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hephaestus

it isnt offensive in his defense, how is a bodily action offensive?

04-11-2009 17:28 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

The word not the action

Your imperfection.
04-11-2009 22:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Yes the song does say it, but you posted the song after all. Had you left just the link and not quoted that exact line, you wouldn't have been warned. But since you have, I'm afraid that's a warning for Offensive Language for you.

Whoa... you took long enough didn't you? Was expecting it sooner to be honest (and this comment doesn't mean "DROP MOAR WARNINGS ON ME BECAUSE I'M BEING A SARCASTIC IDIOT!")

Anyway, i most probably would of got warned either way. I post the link w/o the quote, i get a warning for not warning everyone that it says a little poopy word (pun totally intended) i quote it, i get warned. I stick a warning thar saying that it swears, and i get a warning for posting it in the first place -.-

I'm backety back back
04-11-2009 23:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
quote:

Whoa... you took long enough didn't you? Was expecting it sooner to be honest (and this comment doesn't mean "DROP MOAR WARNINGS ON ME BECAUSE I'M BEING A SARCASTIC IDIOT!")

Anyway, i most probably would of got warned either way. I post the link w/o the quote, i get a warning for not warning everyone that it says a little poopy word (pun totally intended) i quote it, i get warned. I stick a warning thar saying that it swears, and i get a warning for posting it in the first place -.-

You didn't post a warning saying "it has offensive language", instead you posted the word that would be deemed "offensive" which you did not need to.

04-12-2009 01:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
You didn't post a warning saying "it has offensive language", instead you posted the word that would be deemed "offensive" which you did not need to.

I know, i'm saying even if i did post it saying "WARNING: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE", i'd most probably still get a warning (that's my opinion, i'm not bloody psychic)

I'm backety back back
04-12-2009 01:41 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
quote:

04-12-2009 01:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ooh... am blind... meh whatever.

I'm backety back back
04-12-2009 01:48 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

Anybody can give me the stats of a Titanium Signet of Youth/+1/+2/+3/+4/+5 please?

04-12-2009 17:04 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Does it have to be a signet?
04-12-2009 17:28 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

Yes, signet, nothing else.

04-12-2009 19:28 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Hephaestus

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR SEX IS ON FIREEEEE Cool

04-19-2009 17:42 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

So's your face Wink

And you said there was no comeback heheheh..

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
04-19-2009 18:07 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

I'm gonna have sex with you WHILE on fire =P

I'm backety back back
04-19-2009 18:24 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

loool your all so strange Tongue

& GT there is too a reply :o

Consumed with whats to transpire Wink

OH YES .. next lot of lyrics Wink lol learn your songs people Wink

edit = depending on part of song it could be any number of next bits but I chose the end part Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 04-19-2009 18:29.

04-19-2009 18:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

ill keep you my...

04-19-2009 20:37 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

dirty little secret Wink

Dont tell anyone or youll be...
04-19-2009 21:34 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

or you'lll be just another reject Big Grin

04-19-2009 21:41 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

regret i believe it is moosh Wink
04-19-2009 21:48 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha what the hell >_< hehe

i'm bored ¬_¬

*slaps hayley with a camelBig Grin *

04-20-2009 00:27 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

*slaps bea with a hayley* Big Grin

04-20-2009 00:41 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

Red Face *slaps GT with Evan Red Face *

04-20-2009 01:27 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

*slaps evan with aud who is reading this*

Tongue

04-20-2009 01:30 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

whooop >_< me knowsss Big Grin

*slaps aud with a bananananana*

04-20-2009 01:31 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

*slaps bananananananananana with mallet* :L pwned Mr banananananna

04-20-2009 01:32 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

Red Face *slaps mallet with a huge anvil Red Face * take that mallet boyyy Wink

04-20-2009 01:33 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

*slaps anvil with a chav*

it didnt hurt the anvil, but who cares Tongue

04-20-2009 01:40 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

HAHAHAHAHA

chavs >_<

lamow......

hang on..... i'm a chav D: </3

Wink haha

04-20-2009 01:41 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

you're about as chavvy as barack obama Tongue

04-20-2009 01:49 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

Red Face

he's a VIP Big Grin

haha i wanna be a VIP TOOO omg GT together we should rule the world... i recon we should run for being president Wink hahahaha now that would be funny >_< or well it'll have to be prime minister being brittish an all but still we could still take over the world >_< mmwwaaahahahhahaha

04-20-2009 01:52 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

uh yeh, when we're not distracted by llamas or hayz being Censored in teh royal gardens of bea & GT

04-20-2009 01:54 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha omg yus we could start that army of llama's .... DD and your hippos watch out Wink

haha went me and GT are prime minister there will be no stopping the llama army >_<

hahaha

and hayley can be the slaveee Red Face

04-20-2009 02:01 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Hephaestus - Warning for offensive language
04-20-2009 02:02 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH