Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logs me out instead of starting attack » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Logs me out instead of starting attack
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Logs me out instead of starting attack Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Kagehisa_Shintaro (425)

Problem description: When I go through Ranking to look for a target it logs me out when I click Start Attack. It lets me go through the motions of setting Arcana (would if I had blood lol) but each time I click start attack it logs me out >.< Happened several times today so far. Can do quests fine though.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
02-21-2009 20:57 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I get that sometimes too. Are you pressing the Start Attack button once or multiple times? If you press it more than once it will log you out for Safety Reasons

02-22-2009 02:25 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Works for me, try clearing cache, temporary files, privacy files etc or changing browser

02-22-2009 09:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Serafine

Hasn't happened since. But can't access at all at the moment due to the domain thing. Will up this thread if it happens again afterwards.

@dtr, I thought it might be that, but it wasn't. Though sometimes the page lags in loading and I do accidently click twice.

@szes, I clear cache continously. Use a very specific set up for temp files in my system that means I never store temp files longer than a single session, but usually go through the process of clearing em anyway once I have a problem. You can rest assured if I present an issue I have gone through all the basic steps lol (old IT pro here Big Grin - more emphasis on the IT pro than the old mind you Wink )

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
02-23-2009 15:24 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logs me out instead of starting attack

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH