Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Street Fighter IV » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Street Fighter IV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thumb Up! Street Fighter IV Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I recently bought the game (Today) and have been playing it a little. And my god, what a game, it's sytem is a little outdated, but then that's Street Fighter. And it's moves are incredibly difficult to pull off, yet I'm strangely addicted to it.

Has anyone else palyed it yet, even the artwork is amazing.

Your imperfection.
02-22-2009 01:00 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Street fighters moves has always been hard to pull off (either that or everyone i know sucks total ass at the game) anyway, usually that's the type of game that'll wanna face **** someone with a dump truck (http://ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php) and i'm very sure blacking out and killing someone is a minor side effect.

Anyway, i am interested about seeing the game, i certainly ain't getting it, because i'd start pile-driving the nearest object/person/pet near me if i lose insanely

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-22-2009 03:12 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

difficult to pull off the moves?? umm no... i grew up playing street fighter and was horribly addicted to it!

02-22-2009 13:21 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

Lol Problem is it's been a hwile since I played it/... aned I'm sorry Vega has the most impossible style to master... I've now got ocmplete control over my two faves, Blanka and M.Bison (Simply cos the both have the same finisher style input it's easier to master)

Also the final boss is an absolute powerhouse, he gets banned form online tournies.

Anyone who hasn't got it, it's amazing

Your imperfection.
02-23-2009 23:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

i wouldn't say moves are difficult to pull off, but then again i use a special technique, its amazingness is soo high its almost godly...

BUTTON BASHING!

02-24-2009 19:21 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Street Fighter is a really bad game for button bashers, you need to use the moves to win and the moves arnt as simple as (-> , -> + X) It uses diagonals a lot more than others, and it uses longer combos.

I havnt played this version, so i cant judge it, but from what ive read, the system is the same, so id asume button bashers wouldnt enjoy it!

Anyway, MK is better ^^

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-24-2009 20:08 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Button bashing only gets you so far. Until you master at least some of the special moves the bosses will be just impossible. It's fine for beating up your friends with.

02-24-2009 20:14 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh I tried Button Bashing.... Facign Seth is nearly impossible like it.

Also Blanka is severely insanely overpowered if you can master his specials.... IE S Combo and U combo.

Vega and GUile have incredibly hard finishers, I'd say they are the hardest./

yes DDude MK is aesome... can't wait for the next installment. But it's a different sdort of beat em up to S fighter

Your imperfection.
02-24-2009 23:28 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
yes DDude MK is aesome... can't wait for the next installment. But it's a different sdort of beat em up to S fighter

Isnt MidWay bust?

02-25-2009 07:58 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Someone else is taking over, they're going into partnership from what I can gather until they make money bvack from these amalgamations (DC MK)

Your imperfection.
02-25-2009 12:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

DC MK is the worst fighter of all time compared to the previous MK games, they took out so much awsome features!!

Theres like 4/5 fighting styles in the hole game? Every character has 1 style, no weapons, storyline is crap, graphics are REALLY bad.. aw im not even guna start, the game is a TOTAL and utter flop!

02-25-2009 12:28 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Street Fighter IV

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH