Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Red Dragon? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Red Dragon?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Red Dragon? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1× 88 - 90 Sniper rifle (+5)

DEFENCE 49
STRENGTH 39
AGILITY 45
TOUGHNESS 38
APPEARANCE 54
CHARISMA 31
REPUTATION 39
PERCEPTION 82
INTELLIGENCE 42
KNOWLEDGE 49

+9 Perception from Eye of cat, will this do any good against a Red dragon?
(Perception 91)

02-22-2009 15:10 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Expedition monsters

the thread on expo monsters will let you know where your stats are compared to the monster Smile

02-22-2009 15:19 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kurosaki-Ichigo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i no about that thread but i was like wondering what peoples person appions are on that casue im in act 2 and that thread only covers act1

02-22-2009 22:11 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Red Dragon?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH