Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Log out due to Inactivity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Log out due to Inactivity
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Log out due to Inactivity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Dtr

Problem description:

In the new server, it logs me out due to inactivity, even though I am online! And have been for up to an hour! It done it this morning, even though I have been online about 30 mins! It seems to happen when I try to spy someone!

Edit: Make that twice!

Edit2: 3 times! Help

Edit 3: OK. Make that every time I spy someone!

Edit 4: OK, I now get this: You have been logged out due to session expiry e4, when I open a new tab to spy someone! What is going on?

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-23-2009 07:36.

02-23-2009 07:24 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
PuniYa

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Something's is wrong with the www address when u click spy or attack - it goes to r2.bloodwars.net which isn't yet working. So either use http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/ or wait patiently Wink
02-23-2009 07:36 PuniYa is offline Search for Posts by PuniYa Add PuniYa to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dtr
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuniYa
Something's is wrong with the www address when u click spy or attack - it goes to r2.bloodwars.net which isn't yet working. So either use http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/ or wait patiently Wink

That address also gives me the session expiry message. Was it meant to?

Edit: Problem solved. Can you close this thread please.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-23-2009 08:11.

02-23-2009 07:40 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Log out due to Inactivity

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH