Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Log out due to Inactivity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Log out due to Inactivity
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Log out due to Inactivity dtr 02-23-2009 07:24
 RE: Log out due to Inactivity PuniYa 02-23-2009 07:36
 RE: Log out due to Inactivity dtr 02-23-2009 07:40

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Log out due to Inactivity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Dtr

Problem description:

In the new server, it logs me out due to inactivity, even though I am online! And have been for up to an hour! It done it this morning, even though I have been online about 30 mins! It seems to happen when I try to spy someone!

Edit: Make that twice!

Edit2: 3 times! Help

Edit 3: OK. Make that every time I spy someone!

Edit 4: OK, I now get this: You have been logged out due to session expiry e4, when I open a new tab to spy someone! What is going on?

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-23-2009 07:36.

02-23-2009 07:24 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
PuniYa

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Something's is wrong with the www address when u click spy or attack - it goes to r2.bloodwars.net which isn't yet working. So either use http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/ or wait patiently Wink
02-23-2009 07:36 PuniYa is offline Search for Posts by PuniYa Add PuniYa to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dtr
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuniYa
Something's is wrong with the www address when u click spy or attack - it goes to r2.bloodwars.net which isn't yet working. So either use http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/ or wait patiently Wink

That address also gives me the session expiry message. Was it meant to?

Edit: Problem solved. Can you close this thread please.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-23-2009 08:11.

02-23-2009 07:40 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Log out due to Inactivity

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH